I is back

03bueller

Control Rider
So after 2 years of relative absence (1 weekend a year) I shall be making a return in glorious fashion(read 8+ weekends) with hopefully no crashes (so long as lemondrop is not pitted near me I should be fine). Had a blast at NCBike last year so that's what's motivated me to get back out more, that and my business is finally at the point where I can take the extra time....sorta. Anyways time to go get the bike sorted and make sure she's ready to roll at VIR, NCBike, and Summit Point, looking forward to hitting the pavement in March with everybody!!!

Quickone4u

Awesome! Been basically in the same boat myself but planning on ramping things up this year and get on the track as much as possible as well as try a Wera round. Will be running VIR and hoping to try NCBike for the first time. May see you out there. Welcome back!

03bueller

Control Rider
jcrich;297970 wrote: Bad analogy. :D
Yeahhhhhh, guess I didn't think that one through very much :banghead: Now I just need to find people to hang out and drink lots of beer with when the wifey isn't with me..... ;)

Godfather

Welcome Back!

03bueller;297962 wrote: So after 2 years of relative absence (1 weekend a year) I shall be making a return in glorious fashion(read 8+ weekends) with hopefully no crashes (so long as lemondrop is not pitted near me I should be fine). Had a blast at NCBike last year so that's what's motivated me to get back out more, that and my business is finally at the point where I can take the extra time....sorta. Anyways time to go get the bike sorted and make sure she's ready to roll at VIR, NCBike, and Summit Point, looking forward to hitting the pavement in March with everybody!!!
Welcome back brother! I think I did my first Track Day with NESBA at VIR South with you back in July 2010? If I remember correctly you were on a Triumph? I was on the BMW twin. Anyway, great to have more guys coming home (Back To NESBA).

03bueller

Control Rider
Yes that most assuredly was me, earned myself a trip to the ER on my first track day and have never looked back :D I'm psyched, gonna do a little bit of work to the bike thanks to some good deals on the forums, and hopefully with enough seat time this year I can make "I", though it'll happen when it happens :) Just can't wait to get out and rejoin the family!!

03bueller

Control Rider
Now I just need to lose the weight my stress inducing job has caused me to put on so I can fit back into my 1 piece instead of my 2 piece.....

junglelogic

I still remember picking you up from the hospital. That was the only time I've been to the hospital at the track. Don't plan on seeing another one either. Good news though. Glad to see you coming back.

03bueller

Control Rider
Good times, though I have no intention of repeating that adventure. You hitting summit point the end of march?

junglelogic

Probably not. I’m not really fond of the beginning and/or end of season dates. I done VIR in October and although it was a great day, I froze my ass off the night before and the morning of. I know road racing is an all weather event, but I’m not into riding in the rain, snow, frost, or anything else other than sunshine and warmth. To each his own. It’s just not for me.

I did ride some wet track on slicks over the past couple seasons. It was very interesting, and was a great tool for teaching throttle control. I still have no interest in getting wet, or being cold, while riding a motorcycle. No negativity here, but it’s my personal preference.

Jefferson looks sweet though! I’m looking forward to getting back up north to play sometime. I want to finally ride Summit main, and visit the new Jefferson. Rode Jefferson a while back but it looks a lot better now.

03bueller

Control Rider
Yeah, what I'm crossing my fingers for is a nice 3 day weekend over the 4th of July......keeping them crossed!

03bueller

Control Rider
Also adding some goodies onto the bike thanks to some guys here, been looking to get a gear indicator for a long time, that and upgrading my rear suspension. I re-did my front last year but I think I may go try to put a cartridge kit in it some time soon, assuming I can afford it...

03bueller

Control Rider
Thanks guys....2 months is too long to wait till the first track day....who is planning on going to the early jefferson dates?

03bueller

Control Rider
Working on the bike now :) Time to make sure everything is good to go :)
epu4a7un.jpg

gepy8yvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk