I wanna ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
While we can all appreciate your enthusiasm, a little down time is healthy.

This is a great time to get your machine, mind, bank account, and body refreshed.

Take the time to think about your goals as a rider. What do you want to accomplish?
How do you plan to go about achieving those goals?

What did you learn this past season? Mental rehearsal of those lessons learned can help make them natural
to your riding so you can move on to the next lesson.

Thanksgiving's two weeks away...less than a month after that is Christmas and New Years.

Before you know it, the new season will be upon us.

Never wish time away.

bmrboy

D-Zum;294328 wrote: While we can all appreciate your enthusiasm, a little down time is healthy.

This is a great time to get your machine, mind, bank account, and body refreshed.

Take the time to think about your goals as a rider. What do you want to accomplish?
How do you plan to go about achieving those goals?

What did you learn this past season? Mental rehearsal of those lessons learned can help make them natural
to your riding so you can move on to the next lesson.

Thanksgiving's two weeks away...less than a month after that is Christmas and New Years.

Before you know it, the new season will be upon us.

Never wish time away.
:agree: ..... 100 % ..... set some goals for yourself !! :)

Unbroken13

I got goals..... Stay on 2 wheels... Learn to hit my marks every lap... Upper body position... Drop my elbow more when putting my head and position.... Get faster and smoother..

Bike is ready
Bank account never is... Lol

Wish I coulda done barber... It's definitely gonna be next year Matt....

whitarnold

I record all of MotoGP and hide from the magazines and results of every race and then watch it on the weekends during the off season. It is better this way because during the season I am gone to different tracks all the time and My Wife gets sick of listening to "motorbike" stories!

ANORXIC '51

Wish I could've made it to Barber for the season finale this year. Quite a few friends made the trek down from MN again and sounds like they all had a blast. MUCH less on-track drama than there was at last year's season ender. My riding came a long way from when I came down in April...hell, made 90% of my progress at the last two trackdays AFTER my first race weekend, so it would've been nice to see the difference a few months made. Oh well.

Kicking off my 2014 by heading to CSS for Level 3 followed by Code R.A.C.E. at Willow Springs in late March, to hopefully keep the forward momentum of learning going.

Looking forward to 2014!!