In case you’re wondering...

D52

Looking forward to see what's in store for 2018!

If I recall correctly, in 2016, N2 had events (normal track days or TD/race combined) at PittRace during 4 different weekends. 2017 had 5. Does that mean 2018 will have 6? ;)

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I'm thinking 7 weekends at PittRace, 4 at VIR (including one full), a few at RA, Barber for another date other than Nov, plus all the other stuff.....

:)
November is fine Bill. We just need it to be another weekend in November. It's a hard sell to the wife leaving on Thanksgiving day to head south. Any other weekend in November is going to be better for us family guys!:dislike::dislike::dislike:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Barber used to fall on Veteran's Day weekend waaaayyyyy back in the NESBA bad old days.

Now back to the mini idea....BIG JIM on a Grom would be a LOT of fun to watch. :cool:

Motofun352

Control Rider
Barber used to fall on Veteran's Day weekend waaaayyyyy back in the NESBA bad old days.

Now back to the mini idea....BIG JIM on a Grom would be a LOT of fun to watch. :cool:
This^^^, plus Big GIM doing the leg dangle on a Grom...are there any tracks wide enough for that? :p

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
November is fine Bill. We just need it to be another weekend in November. It's a hard sell to the wife leaving on Thanksgiving day to head south. Any other weekend in November is going to be better for us family guys!:dislike::dislike::dislike:

Jim, I meant an additional date - not just moving it. That being said, every year I have about 30 of my family at my house for Thanksgiving Dinner. That means that in addition to getting the house ready and cooking, I have to make sure the rig is completely packed. Then, at around 11pm I can pull out for Barber. So moving the date would also be very appreciated.