In need of help

HRV71

Hello to everyone! Just met one of the coaches at the nyc bike show who told me to ask for help right here. I would love to become a member of nesba but my bike is in Europe and I want to bring it back. It's a bigger problem then I thought and I have exhausted every possible idea that I had so I would really appreciate if anybody has any kind of knowhow as far is doing something like this. Thanks and hope to get on the track soon.:banghead:

Ruhe52

Chris some additional details might help here. Heck moving a vehicle from State to State can be a PITA so understand your woes. Doubt me take a look at how dumb some of our States ImPUT taxes work.

1. Did you purchase the bike overseas or did you take it over and now cannot get it back
2. Leads me to this. If purchased overseas is it an issue of proper transit paperwork, tax etc. or if purchased here and taken over is it just an issue of physically brining it back and the cost.

There are transport companies that do this but that may not be your issue.

Again more detail and perhaps avenues you have already tried might open more doors to you.

Without that you will get a random list of guesses that run from break it down and ship it back in parts. to try and check it on an airline.

With a better picture will try to help further I know a guy that lived overseas for awhile when he left the US just could not consider leaving his bike behind. If fact other than clothes that is all he took.

Not sure of all his issues when returning but the cheapest way for him was to sell his bike (which he hated) move back and buy a different bike. Not a perfect solution but one that needs to be considered when looking at cost.

Good luck will check back on this later to see if you have posted any other details.