Jefferson addition

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Jul 11, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I don't quite understand what the circle is in there for. It doesn't look big enough to be used for drifting or lateral g stuff. The straight line right through it doesn't make sense or the other little access pieces either. I guess my interpretation was only slightly off.

kyle m

Jul 20, 2008
I am very excited about this change, its only an hour from me, NESBA runs it on the weekends and I hope its as fun as VIR South which I love. 2014 could be a great year

bmrboy

Jan 11, 2011
Well , looks like it may be fun .... like Kyle says , if it's like VIR South that would be wicked cool ...... :agree:
Just LOVE that little track ... :D

D-Swens

Jul 12, 2008
Thunderace;297475 wrote: I don't quite understand what the circle is in there for. It doesn't look big enough to be used for drifting or lateral g stuff. The straight line right through it doesn't make sense or the other little access pieces either. I guess my interpretation was only slightly off.
I would imagine it is for gov't training purposes. I know they used to do a lot of tactical training stuff there. I have been told that a lot of these tracks include certain features by contract, to be able to be used for certain scenarios, that seems to have that look

bmrboy

Jan 11, 2011
vinny337;297481 wrote: This is going to be a blast!
VINNY ....
When I come to Summit , will you make yourself available for a toe ..... :D
According to Godfather , I could get lost on track !!!! :dunno:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
bmrboy;297731 wrote: VINNY ....
When I come to Summit , will you make yourself available for a toe ..... :D
According to Godfather , I could get lost on track !!!! :dunno:
Not a problem Mike!! You'll be fine after a couple of sessions. :cool: