Jefferson Roll-Call 7/31!!

rk97

I'm in for Monday. Probably won't be able to get down there until Sunday afternoon though.

erichmond

I'm in for Jefferson on Sunday 7/31 only. I'd love to do all three days, but work tells me otherwise. I'm really enjoying the JC track and it looks like this will be my last time there for 2011, but I'm planning to at least get back to SP for Main on 9/10. I hope to see lots of other B-groupers on 7/31, especially 709 and whoever rode the Kawi supermoto there on 7/3 - I had a great time following both of you! Hopin' also to ride again with James on the green 599 ZX-6R like I did in early June. Also hope to see Chad on the blue R6 who rode his first NESBA track day with us on 7/3. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
ZeroBahamutxRR;202108 wrote: Lol. I figured since I just signed up I'd start one. Who's in. Emerson better be there :).
Awww I feel special. And yes I should be there.

Dave561

Control Rider
Emerson;202180 wrote: Awww I feel special. And yes I should be there.

Aww great, like his head wasn't swelled enough as it is. Hoping to make at least part of the weekend.

ZeroBahamutxRR

Mike Moore;203543 wrote: In.......Can someone else bring a motard for Sat/Sun???
Is yours trashed? Or just want some company. I might be able to convince my buddy with a DRZ 650 to do a track day...

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
if more A guys show up i might have to say the hell with a month off and go :spank: :D