July 3, 2010 VIR South Pics Available!!!

Quickone4u

Alright guys and gals, as much as I wanted to be out there riding with you this weekend, I just couldn't pull things together in time. So, instead, I rode the bike down with the wife today to watch and take some pics. If you ran today, July 3, 2010 and would like a few pics just post up your #, you bike and bike color, color of your leathers, and what group you were in. I'm pretty sure I got a few pics at least of everyone that was out there today and figure the least I can do for my fellow Nesbians is share what I got, so just let me know!

Quickone4u

Ok, to get the ball rolling and to give you an idea of what I got, I'll post several up!
DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

Walth

very nice Mike. I was with Brad Martone, in the second picture at the top in the backdrop #23 (yellow/white/black). I took mostly pictures of him and 88, Alan (sp?) and posted them to photobucket.

http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/cawalther/VIR%20South%20July%203%202007%20NESBA%20A%20GROUP/

I think they were discussing who will get the bigger piece of chocolate cake...
100_5818.jpg

Very good run here for 3-4+ laps. I got lucky with this shot, don't have a great camera.
100_5886.jpg

100_5887.jpg

I've only got a few pics of other guys and I'll put them up on photobucket later today after work.

LUCKEDUCK

WOW Mike!! those are some great pics you took.. It must be one hell of a camera you got!!! You got me in on of those pics, I'm the one on the candy red #23 in the I group I just got the bump that morning! Its to bad you couldnt ride with us, I hope to see you out there next time! btw what camera did you use?? and do you have any more pics for us?? :p

Quickone4u

Walth;137967 wrote: very nice Mike. I was with Brad Martone, in the second picture at the top in the backdrop #23 (yellow/white/black). I took mostly pictures of him and 88, Alan (sp?) and posted them to photobucket.

I've only got a few pics of other guys and I'll put them up on photobucket later today after work.
Great Shots Walth! And for being a good guy trying to get some shots of your buddy I figured I would help you both out and post a few more for you! Hope you like!

A23.jpg

23A.jpg

23Adv.jpg

A88.jpg

Quickone4u

LUCKEDUCK;137990 wrote: WOW Mike!! those are some great pics you took.. It must be one hell of a camera you got!!! You got me in on of those pics, I'm the one on the candy red #23 in the I group I just got the bump that morning! Its to bad you couldnt ride with us, I hope to see you out there next time! btw what camera did you use?? and do you have any more pics for us?? :p
Thanks for the compliments Derek! Seems #23 is the lucky number or something haha! Hope you like these! By the way, I was shooting with a Nikon D40 and 55-200mm lens.
I23Red.jpg

23RedI.jpg

Walth

Quickone4u;137999 wrote: And now for the fun ones, who won lol?!?!
A88vs23.jpg

A23vs88.jpg
LOL!! it didn't take long for brad to fall back on that one...well, halfway to turn 1. haha

man, I like your pics A LOT! The next time I go to the track I WILL have something MUCH better than my 2004 issued Kodak 6.1 DX7630. lol. no more embarrassing blurry shots!

LUCKEDUCK

Damn Mike!! those pics are awesome!! you def got some skills behind the camera!! Is there any way you can Email me the pics in full size?? They would make some awesome screen savers!!! And yea i guess number 23 is a lucky number!! Are you going to be back down at VIR in august?? Hope so, so we can get some riding in!! :) oh yea almost forgot.. the email address is dluck1976@hotmail.com thanks again Mike!!

Walth

the ones he posted here on the forum are full size. I would just go to his album from wherever he's hosting them and right-click save as and there you go.

LUCKEDUCK

Walth;138021 wrote: the ones he posted here on the forum are full size. I would just go to his album from wherever he's hosting them and right-click save as and there you go.
Thats fine too, I guess I just need the link to the album.. :D

Quickone4u

LUCKEDUCK;138020 wrote: Damn Mike!! those pics are awesome!! you def got some skills behind the camera!! Is there any way you can Email me the pics in full size?? They would make some awesome screen savers!!! And yea i guess number 23 is a lucky number!! Are you going to be back down at VIR in august?? Hope so, so we can get some riding in!! :) oh yea almost forgot.. the email address is dluck1976@hotmail.com thanks again Mike!!
Just sent yours to your email! The photobucket ones may have some slight crops to them so i didn't know if they would show up full size for you or not so I sent the full size to your email. Feel free to copy any you would like from my photobucket album as well though!