July 6 @ NJMP - Who's in?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I am going to try to make it since Road Atlanta didn't materialize. Hopefully, I can snag a day off work.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'd love to go, but I'm going to be in Raleigh for work next week...see you all at Summit on the 13th!

Looks like i wont be making it as i am still in the gear acquistion phase of this adventure. .. So close...boots and a spine protector... I will most certainly join you all by the end of the season...i really can't wait and am still incredibly excited. Have a great day everyone. Happy birthday America... We live and love you.
Peace

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
If you can get boots, I have a back protector you could borrow. I have extra boots, but probably too small for a guy!

Since you're not all that far away, relatively speaking, you also could come down for the day and just hang out, meet members, sit in on classroom, observe how the day is run. No fee for that. Well, except after 10am NJMP will charge you a $10-$15 gate fee...

Last edited:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Looks like i wont be making it as i am still in the gear acquistion phase of this adventure. .. So close...boots and a spine protector... I will most certainly join you all by the end of the season...i really can't wait and am still incredibly excited. Have a great day everyone. Happy birthday America... We live and love you.
Peace
I can help. I have a couple extra back protectors I'd like to liquidate cheap. Some I don't think I ever used. Pm me if you're interested.

Wow...thank you so much HG and Dz...i love this forum...and cant wait to meet you all and ride with you... Sadly, it will have to wait till later in the season..but that's ok..i have waited this long..i can wait a little longer. Have a great holiday and a great track day.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks raceless man, enjoy your holiday and thanks to you and your son for your service.

We don't have another NJ date till September, so you guys should try to make Summit on the 13th. Or PittRace on the 18/19. PittRace is a bit of a drive, but it will be well worth it. New addition to the track, and our annual fundraiser.

BigBird

Might be there, making it my first time with N2 and probably my only track day of this year.

Just take it easy on the old man Novice group. I'll be on the raggedy Ninja 650,you can tell me since I'll be the slow one down the straight, in the corners, and out of the corners.