Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

I was just wondering what is behind the meaning of the bike # you chose if any? How did you come up with it? My # is pretty easy #71..The year I was born..

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
141 is a combo of my lacrosse # of 14 ( yes I still play) and my favorite rider, Haga #41.

Unbroken13

My dad ran #23 on his race cars when I was a kid.. I like the #13 so I chose #113... 1+1=2 in front of the 3... ;)

Meat

When I got my first set of bodywork painted, before ever going to the track, the painter called and said he was putting my numbers on and wanted to know what number to use. I rode a 2005 Kawi ZX-6R...so, 636 became my number that day and it has stuck ever since.

bluers

#16. Started playing soccer as a young lad and got the same number two years in a row so my mom kept with that number. Once I started to play hockey I stayed with that number as well.

mpusch

Micah
#13 was kind of a family number for me. Dad always wore it when playing baseball, and I've worn it (as often as it was available) playing ball since I was 5.

I find this very interesting, Most put thought into what their # means to them...Keep them coming....WINTER makes me CRAZY!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
03bueller;301492 wrote: Former number 86, birth year

New number 319, I'm a Mac tools distributor in region 3 district 19
The year you were born? Fu¢k I'm getting old. Wanna buy a Snapon toolbox?:D

JVance

WAY back when I did my first NESBA day the registration process asked you to choose a number, actually gave you 2 or 3 selections. I suppose way back then they were trying for all menbers to have a unique number. Like Vinny, I picked 2 or 3 variations of my house number. NESBA rejected them all and gave me 607 haha. Turns out that was Direct TVs assignment of SPEED TV (in this region at least). I have just always kept it. When I went racing there was no problem getting 607 through WERA or CCS.