Kub

rob92;185815 wrote: Not surprisingly... i have pics of that incident too:

gary-tp.jpg
LOL! I forgot about the 'artwork' drawn on the tank and sides.

BZ

Twiztedjester55

Mikey75702;185822 wrote: I was there for that.... pretty funny..... did he just make cr or something?? Seems like this is possibly a hazing thing :D
Nah, Yank was a CR for a little bit before this happened. This was just a case of the prankster getting pranked.

CR hazing from what I've heard though involves a goat.

Mikey75702

Twiztedjester55;185834 wrote: Nah, Yank was a CR for a little bit before this happened. This was just a case of the prankster getting pranked.

CR hazing from what I've heard though involves a goat.
was this club founded on brokeback mountain??? :D

Twiztedjester55

slowpoke;185829 wrote: Not the first time Kub's nuts have gone viral.
I've been around at least 3 times when Kubey's ball have been out or sacked someone. The last time I was at one of his parties when I woke up the next day after passing out the first terrifying thought in my mind was "Oh shit I hope I didn't get sacked and that pics would pop up."

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Since you sleep with your mouth open......and knowing the players......you had good reason to be terrified....

Mikey75702

ToddG;185943 wrote: What does a goat have to do with broke back mountain? Hehe. ;)
Don't know... never watched more then 5 mins of the movie.... but it appeared to be about homosexual cattle herders:D
I figured I woukd ask with the references to pictures of men's genitals, t-bagging people and some strangle ritual with a goat :notsure:

Gorecki

Mike, I think that is a perfectly good assumption! Oh and I haven't seen that movie either and don't plan on it. :eek:uttahere:

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Wow, just wow...I suppose I've had my fifteen minutes. I was hoping for something more...well, something I could show children, you know...

I guess at least I got a few minutes though...

Nice Ryan!

:kub: