Leathers repair

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I need to get some minor repairs done to my teknics leathers and so i'm fishing for suggestions on where to take them. I'm interested in being able to take them there myself so I can discuss my repair options, but as they are minor, it is not a requirement. I'm located in Northern Virginia, Thanks

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I missed the thread started by dypeterc. Sorry about the redundant question but anymore feedback would be helpful, such as completion times or pricing. Thanks again

borislav

Control Rider
I just yesterday received estimate from Barnacle Bill for cleaning,repaire couple stiches and shipping back to me $95.
One thing is that he is located in KY!Call and talk to the man he should be able to help you!

jfeagin

Lizzie Leather does fine work and you can just pop down the freeway!* She repaired my Teknic suit a couple seasons ago. Unfortunately, it still fits my wide behind.

*OK, might be better to plan for some car camping... :D

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
That link is very funny!!!:haha: Good thing my wife didn't send it to me... she would have hurt my feelings. Think i'll start with Lizzy, thanks

quik10r

Lizzy girl is great. I've sent leathers suits to Barnacle Bill and they came back looking like ASS, I would NOT use his service again. I don't know how he has such a great rep :dunno:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Lizzy repaired my suit and a pair of gloves once (excellent service), Vanson did it last time (I wanted their wash and redye - never again), and Lizzy currently has one of my boots for repair.