lemondrop goes racing

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
It's been to Karns Performance..so who knows what kind of shenanigans are under the tank on that R6s. I happen to know that because the bike has this VERY unique chain...it's links are anodized black...never seen that before...looks REALLY nice. So I'm askin' him about the chain and he mentions Karns put it on for him.

Meat

Lemon, your first race weekend and you are already totally hard core!!

Fantastic that you had the parts and the help to get it back together and salvage part of your weekend. Great write-up with pics.

Gorecki

Daymn dude! Your diligence and perseverance is pretty awe inspiring. IMHO, says a lot about your character. You rock man!

fitz

Pretty amazing Lemon, if I crashed and broke a wheel off on the first session of my "practice" day before my first big race weekend that I had been planning on for a long time, I probably would have cried like a little girl (at least inside, maybe).

Here's to you Lemon! :first::congrats::cheers:

fitz

Rydell

Sounds like an apropriate intro to racing. So whens your next WERA event?

Congrats by the way! :cheers::cheers:

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
It should be noted that lemon's new name has been officially changed to "LemonStaysUp" or just "Lemon". It was observed that the use of the word "drop" following "lemon" is not an appropriate characterization of a track bike. :rtfm: :D

tittys04

tomseviltwin;193662 wrote: It should be noted that lemon's new name has been officially changed to "LemonStaysUp" or just "Lemon". It was observed that the use of the word "drop" following "lemon" is not an appropriate characterization of a track bike. :rtfm: :D
I think it's quite appropriate for lemon's :haha:

physicistkev

Control Rider
its funny. you say that you had a great start, jumping into second. however, in all the pictures... there are only two bikes? I'm just saying...

congrats on getting it all back together. i can say that we were all more than a bit concerned when we realized it was you that went down in 4.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
dont be harshin'. the mock race grid was full fo' sure!

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
BTW, Lemon isn't the only new NESBIAN racer... congrats to Kimmie for completing her first race weekend as well!!!! :cheers:

IMG_2752.jpg

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Round 2

Round 2!!!

going to attempt CCS July 2-3. hopefully with better results. Who's in?

blankwall

I did my second race weekend with ccs memorial day weeked. Ended up getting med flighted out after a turn 10 collision. Racing is super addicting. If you do njmp with ccs Ill probably see you out there. Hard to find time for trackdays and racing and no riding for 6 weeks lol

dbakerpa

Dont wait till July Bro we need more on the Am grid for CCS June at VIR. BTY great recovery from your crash. Great job.

blankwall

Yeah I overcooked he turn and couldnt make it and i tried to run off the track but someone was there hit there rear wheel and went down. Brain contusion and some broken parts but overall bike was in a lot better shape then yours. Worst part was my rear set snapped so i gotta order a new set.