Lenny Racing Videos from Summit Point CCS 8/20-21/16

tdelegram

Control Rider
You're welcome! For all that passing practice I give you.

In all seriousness, you are really moving out there and its helpful to see your lines and where they differ from mine thanks for posting and congrats.

dave675

Man, CCS really messed up the grids this weekend. They gridded you up with the novices. Why didn't you go to the tower and have it corrected when you looked at the grid sheet?

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Man, CCS really messed up the grids this weekend. They gridded you up with the novices. Why didn't you go to the tower and have it corrected when you looked at the grid sheet?
I had to run AM b/c I haven't raced in 7 years! I didn't know they messed up the grids. I guess you know more about that;)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
You're welcome! For all that passing practice I give you.

In all seriousness, you are really moving out there and its helpful to see your lines and where they differ from mine thanks for posting and congrats.
Glad I could help you Tom! 1st race weekend in 7 years and the only things that really helped on track were to breath and Relax! Yes the adrenal gland was going , but after the first few laps it was a track day session at 100% until the checkered flag!

dave675

I had to run AM b/c I haven't raced in 7 years! I didn't know they messed up the grids. I guess you know more about that;)

I don't understand how this could happen.

You mean to tell me they made a man of your caliber race in the novice class?

Did you let them know that you could run record race pace, at a track you've never been to before, after only two practice sessions?
Did you show them your killer body position?
Did you inform them that you took YCRS?

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider

Did you let them know that you could run record race pace, at a track you've never been to before, after only two practice sessions?
None of that would've been necessary if he just took off his helmet and wiggled his mustache.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider

Yup I let them know all that and then some and they still wouldn't! They even knew that I was an N2 instructor and that I'm always at the track! I even let them know that I was a guest instructor for YCRS and they still wouldn't! Go figure! LOL!

dave675

Yup I let them know all that and then some and they still wouldn't! They even knew that I was an N2 instructor and that I'm always at the track! I even let them know that I was a guest instructor for YCRS and they still wouldn't! Go figure! LOL!

With those credentials, I'm suprised Motogp teams haven't been beating your door down to ride for them.