Let's see your best photo from 2013…

denbsteph

CHEATIN PIRATE.........oops, I mean GDFTHR wanted me to post this. Having computer issues.

Let me set it up before he begins telling lies. I ended up dipping on the inside just before Turn 5 begins and commenced to leaving him behind. The missing "rider" here is ADVRider, Scott. Where was Scott?.....LOL! Might I add, don't like this pic.

denbsteph

daddyfriedrich;300710 wrote: actually, this is my favorite from nccar. I finally got my knees down.
schweet!!! NCBIKE forces you off the bike, you have to get off the bike. My favorite track.......

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
denbsteph;300716 wrote: CHEATIN PIRATE.........oops, I mean GDFTHR wanted me to post this. Having computer issues.

Let me set it up before he begins telling lies. I ended up dipping on the inside just before Turn 5 begins and commenced to leaving him behind. The missing "rider" here is ADVRider, Scott. Where was Scott?.....LOL! Might I add, don't like this pic.
Haha Too funny Den…

damiankelly

pics

Here are two from last year---
Sorry one is not NESBA its my lazy corner as a friend says--!

Good thread and pic Vinny!

madmanr1

Me chasing my son at his first trackday, NCBike last year

18cd0d08a9c7cc2770051dcf808ee43e.jpg

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
daddyfriedrich;300710 wrote: Actually, this is my favorite from NCCAR. I finally got my knees down.
Nice! Odd track surface there. Very smooth...thought I was dragging my leathers the first time I went there.

ADVRacer

I got your pic

denbsteph;300716 wrote: CHEATIN PIRATE.........oops, I mean GDFTHR wanted me to post this. Having computer issues.

Here's a pic from our final day in I group. Notice how I towed Dennis all the way to "A" Group. After everything I've done for him and he's got a crush on Ben Walters. Come on bro where's the love?

LesPow

Control Rider
ape5azu5.jpg

I'm chasing some kid then it wasn't a chase after the bridge. .. Haha
9a4yza2a.jpg

Turn 5 wv. main
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

noobinacan

ADVRacer;300734 wrote: Here's a pic from our final day in I group. Notice how I towed Dennis all the way to "A" Group. After everything I've done for him and he's got a crush on Ben Walters. Come on bro where's the love?
you're all offline, you should be all over that grass trimming it. or at least knee on the curb.
oh wait...there are no curbs at the shit for track that's NCBike. Hah ha HA!

no wonder its the only place you lot of losers love to ride!

LesPow

Control Rider
damiankelly;300744 wrote: I recognize that kid.... Cory Alexander. Nice
His helmet is wicked sweet. ...
Yeah that's his name moves like a glitch on a video game out there

denbsteph

noobinacan;300742 wrote: you're all offline, you should be all over that grass trimming it. or at least knee on the curb.
oh wait...there are no curbs at the shit for track that's NCBike. Hah ha HA!

no wonder its the only place you lot of losers love to ride!

If I'm not mistaken, this is a thread for riders who CAN contribute their favorite photos of themselves RIDING in 2013?

Am I wrong here?

Can I get some clarification here please? LOL!!. :haha:

denbsteph

Ben Walters clarification

ADVRacer;300734 wrote: Here's a pic from our final day in I group. Notice how I towed Dennis all the way to "A" Group. After everything I've done for him and he's got a crush on Ben Walters. Come on bro where's the love?

ok,ok,ok!!! This will be the last photo I attach here that is not of me dragging a knee or elbow........but because I was called out about Ben Walters by a good friend, I'll share. Here is another photo of myself, GDFTHR and AOD rider Ben Walters. In this particular photo, Ben Walters is on the outside of 4 and gonna dip on the inside of "The Lollipop" T 5, and was gone like a shot out of a cannon. Ben Walters is a true professional of this sport and willing to talk with you about whatever you want to know about that BMW 1000 RR or motorcycles in general, down to earth dude. Of course when GDFTHR seen Walters pass us on the inside, GDFTHR was gone as well. That is all!!! Please post some more photos of the knees and elbows dragging. Vinny has a great thread going here.