Let's see your best photo from 2013…

whitarnold

I like that picture it is like this one:
r9r23d.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
gixxercurt;301172 wrote: Thanks John! You racing any this year?
And Vinny unfortunately that was me "rolling"
1243087_376559272447780_858773869_o.jpg
Haha, it's all good bro…part of the game. You were riding extremely well!! The left hand bowl got me that day :doh: no pics though.

leanangler

Control Rider
Scorpio;301001 wrote: Hey, I know that guy on the front ... and not even close to the apex :dunno:
that's alright, work in progress right, besides, you were just making sure there is grip Everywhere!!:D

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
avizpls;301125 wrote: I only got photos from one day last year, so of the narrow set, this is it.

yumsh0q.jpg
Haha I like this. I don't even have to go look through my photos and I make the thread...

Best thread of the winter by the way!!! Thanks Vin! Glad we are all starting to think about riding again...

borislav

Control Rider
tomseviltwin;301225 wrote: Haha I like this. I don't even have to go look through my photos and I make the thread...

Best thread of the winter by the way!!! Thanks Vin! Glad we are all starting to think about riding again...
Tom I have something for you too

Pavement Tested

I don't actually have anything to contribute to this thread (my best pic ever is my avatar, IMO). I just gotta say, it is AWESOME to see these pics. Very inspiring an gives me hope that I'll get to that level one day. Thanks all for sharing the bad-assery!

:adore: