Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
OK, got the all clear and I'm registered. Can't pass up the opportunity to hear that SV750.

JakeSizzle

I just want to say THANK YOU to N2 for a great TD at Lightning yesterday!!! I don't know if the day today is going on (how's the weather out there?) but Saturday was pristine conditions and the track stayed relatively crash free (minus coca-cola-ninja) for most of the day! Huge THANK YOU to The Yamaha guys who lent me a pair of boots (nothing like being 3 hours from home and realize that you only forgot 1 thing, and that 1 thing will keep you from going on-track)! I got a few good coaching points, and overall intermediate group was running professionally and smoothly! It's been 2 years since i got a good Lightning day in. I sometimes wonder who is actually using Lightning, and if they aren't, WHY NOT!?!

Anyway, Thank you N2 and Rob for hosting a great event. You all are great and I enjoy every track day I've done with you. The coaches are great, the people are great, on-track time is great and no one does anything stupid (generally!). Keep running this great organization!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
+1 Great job and a great day.

BTW, does anybody know who did the photos yesterday? I saw somebody out there wandering around taking pics....

BigBird

I haven't been a very active rider of track days in general over the past five years, averaging about 1 a year now :( and Sunday was my first opportunity getting to ride with N2, and it was GREAT! The weather turned into a spectacular day, and there was a very "homely" feel to everything. All the CR's and staff always seemed willing to help on anything. Day ran smoothly, and I just had an amazing time running with you. Everything ran like clockwork. Just what one would expect.

Thanks all!