Looking for an Endurance team!

Katie785

Hey guys ! I had planned on riding the endurance at Summit and VIR this year, but the guy who owns the SV that I was going to ride on got laid off so plans are off.....

Does anyone need a rider?

I'm not picky, but i ride best on a 600 or an SV650..

E-mail is Katie785@gmail.com

Thanks!!

dale.b

I know nothing about endurance, but wouldn't mind trying. I'll come out and watch you kick some ass, katie. You'ld be a great addition to any endurance team. Maybe next year I will be proactive about starting/being on a team.

Bluenvy

i wanted to do the endurance at summit july 31st i believe. was going to try to do it with clint fischel, he raced last year i believe but im not sure if he wants to do it...id be interested though

Katie785

Very cool.. are you off your provisional license yet? You can't do a national event with a provisional license? I have no doubt, you'll kick butt... just the technicalities

Yank 521

Control Rider
katie, i been thinking about it. i would have no problems using the zx10. would even like to see if wade would be interested.

rotorblade

stealth 521;65691 wrote: katie, i been thinking about it. i would have no problems using the zx10. would even like to see if wade would be interested.
I'm not sure how good I am at wrecking other people's bikes... mine I'm good at.

It would be fun for sure.

Yank 521

Control Rider
i have no problem using the 10. it's perfect, lol. stock and ugly. but i would ride your bike or katie's. she is being quiet, maybe she don't wanna ride with use.

jruck

I have an 2007 BMW F800s I was considering doing an endurnace race on, I have one other rider right now and potentially a third. If your game let me know.

Joe

Katie785

Hey... i just saw this thread.. I've been so busy with work and whatnot that I have barely been on here...
I found a team to ride on - SV - with Bobby K, Chris Cook and one other.. we're going to kill it! :)

Clarus

Oh Crap, you're riding with THOSE guys!!! You'll have a blast, Bobby's a good guy and really fast.