looking for wrecked/ trashed plastics

dirtyr6

Hey,

Im looking for some plastics that are crashed or abused or scraps of plastics!!! I just got a new plastic welder and i want to do to research and experimenting with some ideas that will be cool!! So if you have any plastics you want to donate or Scraps please let me know !!!!

Oh im in Fairfax Va and will come pick up whatever plastics you wanna donate in a reasonable distance!!!

KEV

Katie785

where were you last year? I moved and had a full set of 07 r6 plastics that were cracked a bit.. i ended up throwing them out since no one wanted them and i didnt have the space in the new garage..

Bossgobbler

I have an 07 R6 tail section you can have if you pay for postage. I live near Albany NY. Do you ride NJMP? If you're not in a hurry, I'll be there a few times this season and could bring it with me.

BTW, what is the name of the welder you purchased?

jfeagin

I'm planning to get rid of the plastics on my Nighthawk and go cafe with it. If you want 'em, I'll be at Beaverun in April, or we can work something out before then. I'm in Hagerstown, MD.

trekuhl

Control Rider
i live near ffx circle. have plastics for 2k4 600 and maybe some 2k6 1000 in the garage.

-trekuhl

dirtyr6

trekuhl;39737 said:
i live near ffx circle. have plastics for 2k4 600 and maybe some 2k6 1000 in the garage.

-trekuhl[/QUOTE

thanks Pm me ur # and addy ill come pick them up

THANK YOU
Kev

ronhix

I got a bunch of wrecked plastics for an 05/06 GSXR 1000. Some of it is actually in pretty good shape. PM me if you want it.