Love me some nesba !!!!!

Unbroken13

This is my first season of track riding... I'm 7 track days in to the addiction... I researched a few other organizations but after checking out vir south in April I knew it was something I had to do... Got a beater bike used gear and signed up for vir north... My dad who drove stock cars majority of his life decided to attend my first day and see what I was so excited about... My first track day was amazing!!!!! And the scariest thing I've ever done.. The kink on the front stretch is down right terrifying!!!! The roller coaster in the back definitely had me asking myself what I had gotten myself into... But at the end of the day I was 100% committed to as many track days as I could afford... My dad was also hooked and new he had to try it... So he got a used pre built track bike... He has run 3 track days now and is as addicted as me... Everyone we have encountered has been helpful and a blast to be around... Sicilian racing welcomed us in... Matt from a group.... Hell Edwin pretty much gave my dad a brand new Komodo race suit... All the crs took us under there wing and continued helping us even after we annoy the piss out of them... Peanut Calvin and John always did a great job with riders meetings and such... I guess my point is......

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and dad are gonna
Run patriot north in October and that will probably be it for the year... We will start preparing for next year... And look forward to riding as much as possible...

I love me some nesba!!!! And thank you to everyone I have met and everyone who has passed me around the track!!! See y'all at vir

Dunham

I'm glad you and your Dad joined the club. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to ride with both of you!

crash675

Nesba is a very quality organization. Been with the org a couple of years and everybodys been great. See you guys at vir.

ADVRacer

Yeah, we enjoyed your company on Saturday night. Haven't laughed that hard since last track day. The people and the socializing is definitely what I come out for, riding is just a bonus. I'm thinking hard about Patriot, I've done it in Oct the past three years. I'm doing Barber in Nov so we'll see if I can squeeze Patriot in. It should be interesting since they're running it backwards, it'll be like riding a new track. The best part is, I won't have to flip the tire I have on there now, Yeah!

Unbroken13

Yea I'm hoping all the Sicilians show!!! Even though I know ones out and the others are preparing for barber... My wife had fun she loves watching random people do random shit so it was right up her alley... My dad had a good time too... Sadly barber isn't gonna happen for us this year... But next year should be a different story... So bring on vir...

mjkuhno

Unbroken13;290055 wrote: Yea I'm hoping all the Sicilians show!!! Even though I know ones out and the others are preparing for barber... My wife had fun she loves watching random people do random shit so it was right up her alley... My dad had a good time too... Sadly barber isn't gonna happen for us this year... But next year should be a different story... So bring on vir...
And we do engage in some random shite, don't we?

Yeah, Saturday night was fun - glad you, your wife and your dad had a good time!

Not sure if VIR in October is in the cards but definitely looking forward to Barber! C'mon - you KNOW you want to come!

Sms23sr

Hi yall this is dad lol. I would like thank eack one of you so much for all the help you have given josh and i. We are so proud to be members of nesba. In my 28 yr career in stocks i have never mat as nice a group of people as we have in nesba thanks again see you all at vir