Meet and Greet April 6th Saturday Night at VIR?

denbsteph

It appears that corymac has volunteered to cook some pork butts. It also appears this could turn into a meet and greet, any takers? :idea:

I'll make some tater salad and possibly something else. If Godfather shows up, maybe he can bring some REAL Sicilian lasagna, made with real Bechamel sauce.

denbsteph

Whatever you can contribute. I'll get with JRA or who ever will be there representing NESBA management and find out if I can get my hands on some tables. We did a meet and greet at Patriot and it was cool as hell, lots and lots of food.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Yeah, there was a GREAT meet and Greet at South sometime in the middle of 2012. The one at Patriot was small compared to the one at South earlier in the year.

I'd be happy to bring a main dish(meat/ribs etc), but won't have any real way of cooking anything of any size.

I have a couple of folding 4or5 ft tables that will be available to use, and if needed could throw a couple of 6ft tables in the trailer(if they will fit and are needed)

matt2212

I told Cory I'd bring cole slaw and a 1/4 barrel of Coors light for Kenny but he might share ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

denbsteph

Kruizen;267517 wrote: Yeah, there was a GREAT meet and Greet at South sometime in the middle of 2012. The one at Patriot was small compared to the one at South earlier in the year.

I'd be happy to bring a main dish(meat/ribs etc), but won't have any real way of cooking anything of any size.

I have a couple of folding 4or5 ft tables that will be available to use, and if needed could throw a couple of 6ft tables in the trailer(if they will fit and are needed)

Sounds good, have a dish prepped and throw it in a crock pot Saturday morning and let her rip. Thats what I'm gonna do again. I did a Pot Roast at north last year and it turned out great. You can do some beef short ribs in the crock pot, cut em into singles, add just a cup of water because they don't throw off a lot of stock. Around noon drain off the stock and save for later. Then coat the ribs with some BBQ sauce, turn to low then by 6ish, BAM!!!, done and ready to go. I have done that before and it turned out freaking awesome. Just an idea since you don't have a large grill to cook on.

What ever you bring would be cool.

denbsteph

matt2212;267519 wrote: I told Cory I'd bring cole slaw and a 1/4 barrel of Coors light for Kenny but he might share ;)

You actually spurred this thread. I seen corymac's comment about the pork and decided to throw it out there and see what happens. :D

If the beer is all gone, so be it. I'm sure there will be plenty.

Is the Irish Racing crew showing up? If so, they always have something cooking. It's gonna be a GREAT weekend!!!!:D

denbsteph

z064life;267437 wrote: I'm in...what needs brought?

Whatever you want, chicken, Dogs, steak, Prime Rib, 109 Ribeye's, steamship round, Tuna steaks............... that should just about cover it I think..........:D

matt2212

denbsteph;267522 wrote: You actually spurred this thread. I seen corymac's comment about the pork and decided to throw it out there and see what happens. :D

If the beer is all gone, so be it. I'm sure there will be plenty.

Is the Irish Racing crew showing up? If so, they always have something cooking. It's gonna be a GREAT weekend!!!!:D
I believe the IR crew is coming at least the last time I talked to Kenny they where

ADVRacer

Now I know how I manage to wait all winter for this sick addiction. NESBA is the bomb! I look forward to kicking off the season with some good food, good friends and good beer. All this and Exotic Dancers too, I Love this organization.

mjkuhno

I'm in. Not 100% sure what I'm bringing - but it'll be something I can grill.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

denbsteph

JRA:

Would it be safe to say that VIR DOES NOT have tables we can hi jack for an afternoon, say for Saturday evening?

Will you be at VIR organizing the event?

Dennis

bike428

denbsteph;267769 wrote: JRA:

Would it be safe to say that VIR DOES NOT have tables we can hi jack for an afternoon, say for Saturday evening?

Will you be at VIR organizing the event?

Dennis

Dennis, I am running (HOSTING) the VIR event. JRA and Pitzer (the Vanilla Gorilla) will be running the consolation boobie prize event down at some place called Road Atlanta. Kenny Walsh and the Irish Racing crew will be there. We will figure out the table situation and anything else to make sure the Saturday evening festivities are successful. :D

denbsteph

bike428;267792 wrote: Dennis, I am running (HOSTING) the VIR event. JRA and Pitzer (the Vanilla Gorilla) will be running the consolation boobie prize event down at some place called Road Atlanta. Kenny Walsh and the Irish Racing crew will be there. We will figure out the table situation and anything else to make sure the Saturday evening festivities are successful. :D

Sounds Good!!

z064life

denbsteph;267523 wrote: Whatever you want, chicken, Dogs, steak, Prime Rib, 109 Ribeye's, steamship round, Tuna steaks............... that should just about cover it I think..........:D
Guess I was more thinking should I bring a main dish or should some of us do some sides LOL

I'll bring something for sure. Ridden for 2 years now and this will be the 1st time I'm camping at the track