Membership question

FZ1guy

Most of my track days are in the southeast, and I try to do at least one a month, and usually with my son. We would like to ride with N2 when they are at TGPR, Roebling, or R-A. Is it mandatory that we purchase membership before we can ride with N2? That adds a good sized expense if we only have the opportunity to ride with N2 once or twice a season. I'd like to just pay a higher non-member fee if that is an option.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
My understanding is that you don't have to purchase a membership. However, the basic membership is $25. The days with a basic membership might be less than guest, but I am unsure and haven't seen guest pricing posted.

If you can't figure out how to register, send an email to support@n2td.org

FZ1guy

Thanks for the quick reply HondaGalToo.
It looks to me like the basic membership is $49 (maybe it used to be $25 ?), so it would cost me $428 for the two of us to do one day at Roebling?
We would like to do this coming Sunday, the 22nd, but at that cost, probably ain't going to happen.
How would I sign up without a membership?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Oh, haha, didn't realize it went up.

I don't know how to sign up without a membership, but I saw a post saying folks could. Try emailing support@n2td.org
There is a way to do it, I just don't know what it is, sorry.

FZ1guy

Well I was able to sign in using my old NESBA log-in...and I found that I was able to buy the 22nd at Roebling, but still, it is $180 + $20 late fee, so $200 each for the day.

I look forward to riding with N2, but it won't be this weekend. :(

Thanks again!