Membership

bgoode22

I joined NESBA back in May. I have not yet recieved any type of membership card or anything to acknowledge that I am a member besides the invoice e-mailed to me. Should I have recieved anything or is the e-mail all you get?

suwand28

You should receive a package mail that includes your member card, manual, stickers, etc. I know when I first registered it took me a while to get it. I'm sure you'll receive it sooner or later.

Meat

me too -- no big deal

I registered over a month ago as well and haven't received anything yet as well, but honestly I haven't had any problems or issues that I needed my card for.

rk97

I was told they mail out membership packets about once a month. T-shirt aside, everything else you need is available online. if you're really concerned, bring the emailed receipt with you to the track. I had my temporary card at my first event.

or don't be a dummy like me and forget to print off your registration papers before the weekend. d'oh. if you have that, you can go straight to tech and avoid needing your ID or Membership card.

bean

rk97;2728 wrote: if you have that, you can go straight to tech and avoid needing your ID or Membership card.
You still need to bring a photo ID to express registration in addition to your signed liability waiver.

JRA

You need to bring your photo ID to registration no matter if you go through express or the slow line.

It's always best if you bring your email confirmation though, that way there is never any confusion and you won't need anything else except your ID.