michelin power cup

Godfather

GPA-211's

Crash,

For about the same price you can buy the GPA-211's. I have tried out the Michelins because I was courious... at lunch time I took them off and put Q2's on. Strange how a cheeper tire will provide better FEEL, CONFIDENCE, and TRACTION??? Just my two cents... If you have never tried Dunlops it might change you for ever?

Oh yeah, to answer your question, I asked Chuck about pressures and set up with the Michelins, he said "I don't know much about the Michelins"... In other words, I don't think he carries them and he is the ONLY tire supplier for NESBA at VIR...

R/
Godfather

JRA

Chuck doesn't carry Michelin tires. If you every need to know anything about Dunlop's he's guy to ask though.

crash675

Thanks guys. Im kinda interested in the bridgestone r10s. I've read some good things. I had Dunlop gpa on my bike at the start of the season. I switched to power pure for trackdays and they have worked great so far. I ran a Wera beaverun race I with the Pures and im a few seconds off of race pace. Would like to step up to a dot race tire.

JRA

The reason you are going to hear a lot about the Dunlop's from Chuck is because there is a ton of known information about them, and his rider has done extensive testing and development of the current GPA tire. I'm not saying don't go with the whatever tires you want to use, but there is a lot to be said for having excellent tires that are readily available, and have a lot of knowledge and experience backing them up.