Michelins at NESBA trackdays

bibmen

As many of you have discovered there are now Michelins available at the NESBA events. It varies as to where you are so check ahead with Bob or your local service provider. If you have questions about them please let me know. I try to check all of the forms but I miss stuff. Please contact me at david@islandracingservices.com or call me anytime at 409-771-3950. I answer the phone pretty much 24-7 unless I am on a plane or on pit row and can not hear it. If you call and I do not answer leave a message and I will call you back.
Thanks,
David

bibmen

A few minutes ago I was asked to let y'all know a little about me. I started racing back in the late 70s back before there were tire vendors at every corner of the race track. I started with Michelin after a few years racing. After about 15 years of racing I began to just do the tires, there was no longer enough time to do both. I have been at this for over 30 years now and have worked with many past and future AMA and world champions, yes I have been around :) That is enough, any questions let me know.
David