Mike Lockhart in the hospital in Kansas

stkr

That's a bummer. Take care of yourself Mike. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Prix

sorry

Sorry to hear about this. I dont know alot of people in nesba just a select few but know that everyone is really nice and great to be around, I hope you heal soon.

twin ty

Get well man. Thanks to you and Dave for all the coaching this past weekend, it really helped. Loading Mike's SV up in the trailer it would be great if we could find him: bars, fairing stay, bodywork, pegs and a windscreen.

hotwings

I'm out.... for all the Docs out there, " postoperative Diagnosis; Right lateral split tibial plateau fracture, right fibular fracture, soft tissue wound to the medial aspect of the anterior foot." Now for the rest of us, two breaks, two metal plates with some self tapping screws, and some stiches on the soft tissure wound. Crutches for 8 weeks.
I never knew you could high side an SV. For those familar with HPT, T2 is very fast. I'm not sure how far I flew. The EMT estimated I was 35 feet from the bike when it and I stopped moving. The bike did better than I. Some body work, front fairing stay, both handle bar tubes, dented in top of the fuel tank. My new brembo master was untouched.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers. It could have been much worse.

Special thanks to James and Ty for loading out the trailer for us. Not one of our better trips. I'll let my bro comment on the truck issue.

mlmoore

Glad to hear from you. Take care.

hotwings;60843 wrote: I never knew you could high side an SV.
That was my first thought when they said you high sided! Live and learn.

S3aturnR

i met Mike and the rest of big meanie motorsports last august at gingerman and they were a very nice group. sorry to hear about the bad luck. heal up soon!

s3aturnr

steve p

Mike sorry to hear. Glad you are out and everything looks good for a full recovery. Wishing you and your family the best, need anything just call.

ken_618

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Glad you're ok and know you'll get back on that bucking bronco soon!

Just now seeing this - Damn Mike, sorry for your off. Hope you heal quicker than expected... Thoughts and prayers for a speedy one...

Jeff

awhicker

Sorry to see this, heal up quick, keep a good spirit, and don't take too many drugs. :)

But, if you do find yourself on some heavy pain prescriptions, I found that falling asleep to Pink Floyd's "The Wall" was quite awesome.

heal up, man