Mind if I join you for a day of sportsbike thrills?

JiveTurkey

Hi…my name’s Patrick, and I’m from Greenville, SC. I’ll be in the beginner group at Road Atlanta on April 18. It will be my first time doing an event with N2 or NESBA and my first time at RA.
I’m nervous about things like: parking my truck in the right place, finding tech inspection, finding the restrooms, making it to the riders’ meeting, etc. If you see a bewildered man wandering around like he’s lost, it’s probably me! Friendly guidance will be appreciated. :)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome, Patrick! I won't be at RA, but there will be plenty of friendly faces around to show you the way! Ask anyone, fellow riders and/or staff, everyone is really willing to help. Have you read the riders manual yet? It may help answer some questions. N2 staff will be in lime green t-shirts off-track. On track, the Control Riders (CRs) will have orange shirts. Ask any of them for help.

Enjoy your day! You'll meet a lot of great folks and have a blast!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Welcome Patrick! What Judy said, I understand how this can be a nervous experience your first time out, it was for me. Try to relax, ask questions and have fun!

mike574

Read the rider manual first. Then when you get to the track just talk to the people around you, I have never met anyone at a NESBA (N2) date that was not will to help. It is nerve racking the first day but you'll have nothing to worry about. Trackdays are not racing, trackday are a fun day out with your buddies. Just remember to have fun that's what it is all about. RA is supose to be a superfun track enjoy

MANIX

Control Rider
Welcome to N2. I will be at RA next weekend. I will be there thursday around 6 or so. if you have any questions stop by for a beer we will get it all straighted out.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Welcome aboard Patrick!! As everyone has stated, get to the track and we'll take good care of you from there! I'll see you at RA next week!!