MINT UPGRADED 2010 BMW S1000RR Black

kickboxer414

For sale is a mint condition 2010 BMW S1000RR bike in Black, FULLY UPGRADED. This beauty only has ~2900 gentle miles on it. It has been impeccably maintained and cared for and always garaged. This bike is the top of the line version, fully loaded with Traction Control, ABS brake system and Brembo brakes. I have also added hot carbon fiber lower fairings to make this bike even prettier. I have the title in hand, no liens, so once you decide to treat yourself to this bike, it’s yours with no delays.

Since sport bikes are my passion, I always upgrade my bikes to the best parts. This bike currently has all of my upgrades on it and can be ready to go for you like that for Firm $15,000 (Bank Check or Cash Only!) Lower offers will not be considered as this bike is already a BARGAIN (You are saving a ton on the costly labor to get this bike in shape)! Not only is everything on the bike, but the bike has just been tuned and on the dyno in this upgraded state (we have the dyno sheet for you). It is ready to go, no work required.

Upgrades:
Akrapovic Evolution Full Exhaust
Penske rear suspension
Penske front suspension
Vortex rear sets
Ohlins Steering damper
Power Commander
Puig double bubble wind screen

Why am I selling? I build bikes as a passion and have started my next new project.

Firm asking price is for Stock bike with upgrades removed is $12,000. (Bank Check or Cash Only!)

I also have a set of Armor Bodies race fairings for the bike for $500.

For Pictures, more details and appointments to view, please call Eddie @ 917-285-0975 (or Carolyn @ 203-918-1818)