MW Schedule

j_fuggin_t

I'm disappointed, Its not just riding that i love going to our events for, its the family atmosphere that i will miss most & passing on the knowledge that has been given to me. I love the guys at the track no doubt, you helped my family when we needed it by contributing to my sister when her house burned literally to ashes. I will miss you guys thats for sure & i will also remain hopeful for 2013.

as Randy said, i will be riding anywhere i possibly can, you can't miss a spotted bike :D . If you see me don't hesitate to ask for help, regardless of if i have an orange shirt on or not i'll still help however i can.

phkz24

j_fuggin_t;228348 wrote: I'm disappointed, Its not just riding that i love going to our events for, its the family atmosphere that i will miss most & passing on the knowledge that has been given to me. I love the guys at the track no doubt, you helped my family when we needed it by contributing to my sister when her house burned literally to ashes. I will miss you guys thats for sure & i will also remain hopeful for 2013.

as Randy said, i will be riding anywhere i possibly can, you can't miss a spotted bike :D . If you see me don't hesitate to ask for help, regardless of if i have an orange shirt on or not i'll still help however i can.
Couldn't agree more. this year is gone, but remain hopeful to ride with you guys next year. NESBA wasn't about just being on the bike on the track to most of us, myself included. That's likely why many, if not all of us, are kind of taking this personally.

I'm sure I'll see alot of you guys out there at the track anyways one way or another.

some guy #2

Can't say I didn't see this coming. It was a good time riding with everyone at our home tracks (Putnam and BHF). At least I can say I contributed to the last Chili-cook off!

STT here I come!

PatFitz9

This really sucks. I feel like I made a lot of progress last season, and I'm thirsty for more! A sad way to end a really good thing.

You CR's shouldn't worry about missing the coaching, I'll find you at STT events :p

beac83

I'm very very disappointed.

Even a few dates is better service of "our member base" than no dates.

I will miss my NESBA family this season.

j_fuggin_t

PatFitz9;228354 wrote:
You CR's shouldn't worry about missing the coaching, I'll find you at STT events :p
GREAT.. a nagging track wife.. :haha: j/k with ya bud, all i'm gonna say is shut up, turn the grip and hold on :D

stkr

Very, very, disappointing. I'm not even sure what to say at this point. JT pretty much summed it up.

It's the NESBA family atmosphere and friendships that I'll miss the most.

For lack of any better words:
THIS SUCKS!!!

I can only hope that if/when the NESBA midwest region comes back, that our family hasn't been too jaded by this to re-join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike27

Looks like signing up as early as possible for STT events is going to be the key here, cuz they are gonna be FULL with all of us having to get our fix somehow.

cooker1

I know this season is gone but all is not lost ! I see this as an oppertunity for the MidWest to start securing track dates now for 2013 if the people in charge get on the ball we can possibly secure some of the best dates for next year and then others will be saying those things ( locked out everyone )about us ! Last season was my 1st riding on a track and I became a complete addict to this sport ! I will miss the comraderiie of my NESBA friends and the EXPERT instruction I received not only from the BEST CRs in this business but from other riders also ! I will be riding every chance I get with the other orgs. and Im leavin my yellow I sticker and my NESBA sticker on my bike just so the others know where I came from !I am going to plan on going to NOLA in june and running we should get a big caravan and show up and ride ! I will see all my fellow NESBIANS at a track soon and WE will dominate as always !

racer23

I am truly sorry

I would like to thank all the great Control Riders and members that made Nesba Midwest a truly outstanding organization, and my family for the last 11 years.
I am proud to be associated with you all.

I will post more when I get my thoughts together.

gkotlin

Perhaps things will change for the better in 2013. I've made some great friends through Nesba. That will never change. I'm very proud to have served in their ranks. I guess more road trips to other regions will have to be scheduled. We have a great dedicated staff here in the mid-west. We've served some great members. We're all volunteers. Our time was not wasted. Many riders benefited from our teaching. Many people are better safer riders as a result of our events and efforts. I'm a little sad. A little mad. A lot disappointed. Track riding for me isn't a hobby. It's a way of life. I'm really not sure how to feel.