N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Folks,

Please note this THIS is the N2 schedule below. The NESBA schedule is not correct and is being taken down.

N2 Schedule - 2014:

Date Day Racetrack Location

4/18/2014 Friday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA
4/19/2014 Saturday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA
4/20/2014 Sunday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA

5/9/2014 Friday Summit Point- Main Summit Point, WV

5/12/2014 Monday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ

5/17/2014 Saturday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ
5/18/2014 Sunday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ

5/23/2014 Friday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA
5/24/2014 Saturday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA
5/25/2014 Sunday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA

5/24/2014 Saturday PittRace Wampum, PA
5/25/2014 Sunday PittRace Wampum, PA

6/20/2014 Friday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV
6/21/2014 Saturday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV

6/23/2014 Monday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ

7/4/2014 Friday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA
7/5/2014 Saturday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA
7/6/2014 Sunday Road Atlanta Braselton, GA

7/12/2014 Saturday NC Bike Garysburg, NC
7/13/2014 Sunday NC Bike Garysburg, NC

8/2/2014 Saturday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ
8/3/2014 Sunday NJMP- Thunderbolt Millville, NJ

8/9/2014 Saturday NC Bike Garysburg, NC
8/10/2014 Sunday NC Bike Garysburg, NC

8/30/2014 Saturday PittRace Wampum, PA
8/31/2014 Sunday PittRace Wampum, PA

10/4/2014 Saturday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ
10/5/2014 Sunday NJMP- Lightning Millville, NJ

10/11/2014 Saturday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV
10/12/2014 Sunday Summit Point- Jefferson Extended 1.8 Mile Summit Point, WV

noobinacan

Rob
Do you know when the cost for these dates will be available ?
also, maybe I missed this in all the posts, what about NESBA members that already had a elite membership?

edit: nm,I see it, this is great!
One of the most difficult aspects of our negotiations was how to best serve the NESBA members that have suffered financially from its demise. While we are not party to this issue, our management team and investors feel it important to honor much of what NESBA could not fulfill. N2 will honor: season pass holders, existing event registrations, and allow members to apply NESBA credits during registration. Up to 1/2 the registration fee may be paid for with credits. We will also honor the Elite program pricing and will be waiving membership fees.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
noobinacan;303084 wrote: Rob
Do you know when the cost for these dates will be available ?
also, maybe I missed this in all the posts, what about NESBA members that already had a elite membership?
I will make sure that is posted this week before the registration open next week. We will also continue to post updates daily as we make progress.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Sweet a Summit Main day....perfect timing for some practice before the WERA weekend!

Also Road A days before the Cycle Jam...perfect timing again

noobinacan

Evil Cupcake;303088 wrote: Sweet a Summit Main day....perfect timing for some practice before the WERA weekend!

:agree:
guess I ain't the only one with dates all over outlook calendar :D

noobinacan;303092 wrote: :agree:
guess I ain't the only one with dates all over outlook calendar :D
I'm not as computer literate as you Aman, so I just have a massive (24x36) calendar on the wall with tracks on the specific dates. Good thing I used pencil eh? :D Hope to see you again soon.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;303088 wrote: Sweet a Summit Main day....perfect timing for some practice before the WERA weekend!

Yep...exactly what I was thinking. :cool:

jfmgsxr750

Sucks...

No NYST (if there is an NYST this season).
No Pocono or Thompson.
Only one weekend date at T-bolt. The other orgs have plenty!

I will check back next season, maybe there will be tracks and dates that work for me.
Good luck N2!

jfmgsxr750;303176 wrote: No NYST (if there is an NYST this season).
No Pocono or Thompson.
Only one weekend date at T-bolt. The other orgs have plenty!

I will check back next season, maybe there will be tracks and dates that work for me.
Good luck N2!
NO NYST is very bad for me too, That is really the only track I was going to ride, already had paid for 4 days to ride it..Time will tell.. Maybe if NYST gets their mess figured out N2 will book some days for us!!!PLEASE.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
scotman623;303178 wrote: NO NYST is very bad for me too, That is really the only track I was going to ride, already had paid for 4 days to ride it..Time will tell.. Maybe if NYST gets their mess figured out N2 will book some days for us!!!PLEASE.
Yeah, it doesn't look like anyone is turning a wheel up there, so we simply took it out of scope. Like you, we'll see what happens.

jfmgsxr750

scotman623;303178 wrote: NO NYST is very bad for me too, That is really the only track I was going to ride, already had paid for 4 days to ride it..Time will tell.. Maybe if NYST gets their mess figured out N2 will book some days for us!!!PLEASE.

NYST is running it's own member days and they have their own memberships. I will be joining them
if they are up and running in May. I did a few of their "member" days last season and they were run
very smooth. I joined NESBA last season because of their days and good deals at NYST.

RADAR Magnet

Spudstr;303086 wrote: This is crap, almost no summit point :(
Definitely deficient in Summit bot overall a healthy schedule in light of what it could've been if NESBA had just folded. This year is one of transition; likely better next year when both N2 and PRE are able to start scheduling at the normal time of year. Besides, it's still early; maybe some Summit dates will get added.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
RADAR Magnet;303184 wrote: Definitely deficient in Summit bot overall a healthy schedule in light of what it could've been if NESBA had just folded. This year is one of transition; likely better next year when both N2 and PRE are able to start scheduling at the normal time of year. Besides, it's still early; maybe some Summit dates will get added.
Amen to that!

dude

Rob,

Where do I sign up? Old nesba site or elsewhere?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

dude

Ah thanks! Is the url for the new site known yet? Is n2td.org domain i saw in another thread?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk