N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

MrK

WHY IS NO ONE RUNNING ON THE NEW JEFFERSON AT SUMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! nearly as long as main and is not booked up. People ran Jefferson before they added nearly a mile to it. It is good to see the dates list listed though lol.

Control Rider
N2
MrK;303194 wrote: WHY IS NO ONE RUNNING ON THE NEW JEFFERSON AT SUMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! nearly as long as main and is not booked up. People ran Jefferson before they added nearly a mile to it. It is good to see the dates list listed though lol.

As soon as the track is finished, we'll be there. I also want to try the new lay out because it looks fun :)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
MrK;303194 wrote: WHY IS NO ONE RUNNING ON THE NEW JEFFERSON AT SUMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! nearly as long as main and is not booked up. People ran Jefferson before they added nearly a mile to it. It is good to see the dates list listed though lol.
It's listed for June in the first post in this thread. :dunno:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Considering we could have had NOTHING this year, I think N2 has done a great job of securing dates for this season. Most other clubs scheduled much, much earlier. Nesba hasn't ridden Pocono in years. They took a poll once, not much interest. I know I'll never ride at that shithole again. I don't care if they've repaved.

I'm just glad to have an org to ride with, both N2 and PRE, that will be based on the old nesba principles of safety, will have a lot of the same CRs, and run the days with the bump system, etc. To me, that's a much better option then other clubs.

They got started late in the season and have accomplished A LOT in a very short period of time. Give them a chance. I'm sure, if they get support, they'll have a more robust schedule next year. If they don't get riders this year, well, you figure it out.

This is not directed at anyone in particular, just a general rant.:D I want to see N2 and PRE do well this year.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
jfmgsxr750;303180 wrote: NYST is running it's own member days and they have their own memberships. I will be joining them
if they are up and running in May. I did a few of their "member" days last season and they were run
very smooth. I joined NESBA last season because of their days and good deals at NYST.
Let us know if that happens. According to the court ruling, that can't happen. Time will tell. I hear good things about it and would like to ride there sometime.

noobinacan

Hi Rob
Out of curiosity, who will be the director ?
who's running the day to day stuff (riders meeting, etc) at the SE events ?

thanks

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
N2 will provide all the details on who'll be running the events, trackside support, etc., in the very near future.... but there's a ton of other stuff we're handling right now. Give us a little time, but I can assure you the Road Atlanta event is going to be epic!!!!

HondaGalToo;303200 wrote: Let us know if that happens. According to the court ruling, that can't happen. Time will tell. I hear good things about it and would like to ride there sometime.
Just confirmed with track director at NYST and she told me NYST will be up and running May 3rd and 4th as track members days, which I am..Time will tell if she is not being honest with me..Scott

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
noobinacan;303092 wrote: :agree:
guess I ain't the only one with dates all over outlook calendar :D
Ain't that the truth.....WERA rounds, CCS rounds, Track days, military travel and duties, my calendar is already booked up till October. Been crunching budgets to make it all happen.

beac83

Rob and crew:

Congrats on pulling this together and preventing the implosion of what has been a great community of riders. Thank you!

I wish N2, PRE, and Midwest Track Days (who has started up with many of the former NESBA MW CR's) the best going forward.

Hope to see folks at a track this summer. Now go get your bike ready, it's been a long winter!

jfmgsxr750

Have my fingers crossed

scotman623;303210 wrote: Just confirmed with track director at NYST and she told me NYST will be up and running May 3rd and 4th as track members days, which I am..Time will tell if she is not being honest with me..Scott
This is awesome news, I am planning on doing 80% of my track days there this season. I will be getting a membership
come May if/when they are up and running.

BLSJDS

jfmgsxr750;303321 wrote: This is awesome news, I am planning on doing 80% of my track days there this season. I will be getting a membership
come May if/when they are up and running.
You and me both :agree:.

noupf

jfmgsxr750;303180 wrote: NYST is running it's own member days and they have their own memberships. I will be joining them
if they are up and running in May. I did a few of their "member" days last season and they were run
very smooth. I joined NESBA last season because of their days and good deals at NYST.
after everything thats going on with them and their court battles......if the first weekend happens, i see some court orders coming down the pipe to shut them down until this whole mess up there is settled.

Seems like they built the place under false pretenses. ( which is really funny, bc i remember having conversations with people a year and a half ago, saying how i thought it was very clever that the track was being called "new york safety track" and on their main web page, it boasted how the track was going to be used for police and emergency vehicle driver training and then all of a sudden the website started advertising motorcycle and car track days). I knew there was a reason why that track got built so quickly without much push back from the community. I guess somebody caught on.....

With that said, i hope they get something figured out to make everybody on both sides happy........and of course, stay open.