N2 NCBIKE Thanks!!!!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Thanks to John and the N2 staff for putting on an AWESOME weekend at NC Bike. The weather was perfect..HOT but perfect.

Rob, thanks for taking Amy out for a two-up ride. She was so excited when you two came in after the ride!

I'll youtube the video off the GoPro I put on her helmet. The "That was AWESOME!!!!" when she came in still has me cracking up.

And thanks to the Staff at NCBike. They did a great job of running the show and keeping the track sessions going on time as scheduled.

Until next time!

DucRider969

Had an awesome first time out this weekend! Thanks to Rob, Easy-E and AJ for their patience and help. The ATP on Saturday really, REALLY, helped close the loop for me in many ways. Can't say enough good things about their instruction. Also, I appreciate the time Will took to get me on line in the afternoon. Looking forward to PITT or NJMP...or both. I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of Top Ramen this summer.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Had an awesome first time out this weekend! Thanks to Rob, Easy-E and AJ for their patience and help. The ATP on Saturday really, REALLY, helped close the loop for me in many ways. Can't say enough good things about their instruction. Also, I appreciate the time Will took to get me on line in the afternoon. Looking forward to PITT or NJMP...or both. I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of Top Ramen this summer.
It was great riding with you Jamie! You made some great progress for jumping on a bike that was very new to you. I definitely saw some A-HA moments for you throughout the day. Hope to you see you back out there soon!