N2 + YCRS Offers Skill Enhancement Day & Clinic!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We're pleased to announce that N2 has teamed up with YCRS to host a 2-day event at NJMP on August 12th & 13th! A few dates have opened up and we're going to bring back the SED (Skill Enhancement Day) like only N2 and YCRS can. Day 1 of this event will be run very much like an SED on steroids while Day 2 will be dedicated to a one-day YCRS clinic.

In addition to more seat time than most can handle, you'll receive instruction from arguably the best riding instructors in the business! This is an opportunity to refine your riding and get yourself to that next level, whatever that may be. Whether you just want to ride with greater confidence, go faster, ride safer, or seek that next podium... this event is exactly what you're looking for.

Registration is now open and please note that space is extremely limited for these events! If you register for both days, you'll also receive an automatic $100 discount at checkout!

Aug 12 (Day 1): Thunderbolt - N2 Skill Enhancement Day
  • Event cost $395 for standard members, $325 for Elite
  • Maximum of 70 riders
  • Open to all rider groups (N/I/A)
  • Riders will be grouped into Novice + less experienced Intermediate, then more experienced Intermediate + Advanced
  • We will have 30 minutes rotations alternating between track and classroom (classroom not required but highly recommended)
Aug 13 (Day 2): Lightning - YCRS One-Day Clinic
  • Event cost $595 for standard members, $525 for Elite
  • Maximum of 45 riders
  • Open to all riders groups (N/I/A)
  • Riders will be grouped by experience appropriately
  • Yamaha motorcycle may be rented from YCRS, if desired
If you've been on the fence wondering whether the YCRS program is right for you, this is your opportunity to experience it first hand and see for yourself at this very low price.

Season pass/package holders, please contact support for details + eligibility.

Thanks!

Last edited:

meowculpa

I'm in for the SED on 8/12/14. :cool:
someone needs t0 give me a tow, please..

Quick question,
are "I" riders placed,
a) arbitrarily, where the riders feel they belong? or
b) per number of days they've done with the group? or
c) based on CR assessment? or
d) some other way.
( or is it just an executive decision? j/k :D)

Se everyone at Jersey.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Since the folks have been bumped to I already, it's largely based on the honor system but still a combination of a, b, and c. We'll make adjustments if we feel it necessary, but these days organize pretty quickly and without issue. Since there's also fewer members on track, there's less traffic/congestion and the CRs/instructors will get to spend a lot of time with you.

1up5down

Control Rider
YCRS sucks, they got me itching to go back for a 3rd helping.

Ken, Nick and Gang need to be locked up for dealing some serious crack! Got me running around here smoking tires as if I was Pookie smoking that glass pipe from New Jack City, lol!

ridelater

Having the elite membership does the perk of having the option to cancel apply to this track event. What to make sure before i sign up.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Having the elite membership does the perk of having the option to cancel apply to this track event. What to make sure before i sign up.

The N2 Elite membership and all it's benefits apply to the SED date. Since the YCRS Clinic is a separate org, the Elite cancellation will not apply, but you are receiving special pricing because of your Elite membership/status. I spoke to Nick and if an issue arises with your schedule, they will reassign you to another one of their dates (much the way N2 handles credits). This is not to be used as rain insurance!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Making deals with the wife to try and get one of these days in. I'm helping her company out with some evening and weekend work. Sure beats selling body parts.