NCBike:13-14 April 2024

Taking the new MT09?
Or do you not have it yet...

Have fun. Be safe.
Just picked it up in a classic Tampa-grade torrential downpour with two miles on the clock.

Controls need adjustment.

Rearsets are installed on the lower setting. Going to move those up and pull off those scary footpeg spike thingies.

Brake light comes on super late so going to adjust the microswitch.

It’s a brand new baby. all swaddled in reflectors and white chain paste.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Just picked it up in a classic Tampa-grade torrential downpour with two miles on the clock.

Controls need adjustment.

Rearsets are installed on the lower setting. Going to move those up and pull off those scary footpeg spike thingies.

Brake light comes on super late so going to adjust the microswitch.

It’s a brand new baby. all swaddled in reflectors and white chain paste.
Can’t wait to hear how you like it on track. :cool:

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any news if they plan to have a food truck this weekend?

I've never seen a food truck @ NC for a TD, and the burger king closed. The gas station right by the highway has grab and go sandwiches, and there was another thread, either here or in the facebook group, with tons of good restaurant recommendations one exit south. The Mexican place stands out for me as oft recommended, but I don't know the name.

Edit: El Tenampa is the mexican joint. Roanoke Rapids is 10 mins by car, maybe 3 if you take your bike.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
I know where the offsite food is at, I saw an email from evolve saying that there would be a food truck at their event. Didn't know if that was going to be the new normal of that is set up by the track or if evolve set that up.