NCBIKE Roll Call

denbsteph

Throwing this PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT out there:

There will be a FOOD TRUCK at NCBIKE this weekend for those who are a little short on cooking skills or just don't want to tote all the stuff down.
Burgers, Dogs, fry's, Chicken and Potato salad over lettuce plate. And NO the potato and chicken salad are not mixed in together. I know some one is gonna ask just to be a douche bag........:banghead:

If anyone has specific questions about the Food truck, reply here and I'll see if I can find out something. :)

You may all go back to getting your SHIT together now for this freaking great weekend we are going to have at NCBIKE!!!!! :D

GTBullet

03bueller;289052 wrote: I'm in, keep forgetting to reserve power so not sure if there's any left, anyone wanna share? I can throw some cash/beer your direction....
How does one go about reserving power? Ihad no idea you had to reserve in advanced. Thought it was like in njmp pay and you've got power.......

madmanr1

I also forgot to reserve but Sam True says the camping spots are available with power. My question is where is the camping area in regards to the track?

0573BF6A-0C40-4967-B6DE-474632BED060-817-0000003902157249_zpsfd4e13c5.jpg

I'll be there Saturday night for the Sunday sessions if anyone wants to share.

Aaron

Madman, I might have to take you up on that is there isn't any power left. Should be there around sat evening for Sunday

madmanr1

Well I'll be in the camping area as I didnt reserve a road spot. I'm assuming the camping area is what is also referred to as the "paddock" area?

Aaron

I think the camping area is the gravel paddock. Its been a while since I was there last but I'm sure that's it. Hopefully there will be enough but if not ill see ya there... I guess ill see you there either way

denbsteph

Aaron;289094 wrote: I think the camping area is the gravel paddock. Its been a while since I was there last but I'm sure that's it. Hopefully there will be enough but if not ill see ya there... I guess ill see you there either way

That is correct on the camping/paddock area the same venue.

denbsteph

madmanr1;289084 wrote: HOLY CRAP. thats a bit of a haul to use as the pit area, huh?

It's not a s far as you think. The grid area IS NOT the big Concrete rectangle. The grid area is directly across from the camping/paddock area. My guess of feet/distance is not that good, probably 500 ft. Depth perception is damn good at 150 MPH though..........LOL!!

denbsteph

madmanr1;289080 wrote: I also forgot to reserve but Sam True says the camping spots are available with power. My question is where is the camping area in regards to the track?

0573BF6A-0C40-4967-B6DE-474632BED060-817-0000003902157249_zpsfd4e13c5.jpg

I'll be there Saturday night for the Sunday sessions if anyone wants to share.

Try this site, gives you a better view of everything.

http://nccar.us/

motorkas

Hey guys, officially in for Sunday (first time at the track). Any clarification on how to get power? from the sounds of it, we have to call the track and reserve before hand, or can we just show up on Sunday and pay for the day. Also, didn't quite understand the "power is available but the parking spots are sold out" statement. . .just trying to figure out if the noisy generator has to come or not. . .:D. Thanks in advance for your help and looking for to riding with your guys on Sunday!!!!!

denbsteph

motorkas;289164 wrote: Hey guys, officially in for Sunday (first time at the track). Any clarification on how to get power? from the sounds of it, we have to call the track and reserve before hand, or can we just show up on Sunday and pay for the day. Also, didn't quite understand the "power is available but the parking spots are sold out" statement. . .just trying to figure out if the noisy generator has to come or not. . .:D. Thanks in advance for your help and looking for to riding with your guys on Sunday!!!!!

The decent spots for power are on the road. There is NUMEROUS power stations on the back side of the camping/paddock.

Noisy genies are............... :banghead: well you know, you might find it in the woods somewhere riddled (sp ) with bullets :wow: LOL!!! You do know you are coming to NC? Everyone has a gun..........LOL!!!! if you don't, you are thrown in Jail for abusing the 2nd amendment... :haha: HA HA HA HA HA.

Call Sam True 252-308-2825 and get the hook up. :D

See ya Sunday. Look for the Sicilian Racing banner on one of our canopies.

We have cornered power stations 24 thru 27 along with the road frontage, you can't miss us. :)

denbsteph

madmanr1;289132 wrote:
91EE4889-CF03-4052-9DA5-8CF6027AEBAF-1207-0000006062488E34_zpsfe4b1306.jpg

Now to figure out how to fit 2 more bikes in here ��

I can get 5 more bikes in there..............stuff em in there like the Grinch did when he stuffed the tree up the chimney................ :wow:

andersoncm2

motorkas;289164 wrote: Hey guys, officially in for Sunday (first time at the track). Any clarification on how to get power? from the sounds of it, we have to call the track and reserve before hand, or can we just show up on Sunday and pay for the day. Also, didn't quite understand the "power is available but the parking spots are sold out" statement. . .just trying to figure out if the noisy generator has to come or not. . .:D. Thanks in advance for your help and looking for to riding with your guys on Sunday!!!!!
I've been to the track once before (with a different organization). The gravel paddock area is not that bad--just bring a piece of plywood if you are planning on using stands and tire warmers. There were several spots open along the road when I last went, but I chose the gravel paddock area--gave me a little more room to spread out and hide from the faster guys.:D

9mmkungfu

Hey guys, just want to let you know I plan to head down here Sunday morning with three others. None of us have been to this track (two are complete track noobies) and we're excited to check it out. See you all there!