NCBIKE Take offs for sale

selztoad

I will be at NCBIKE this weekend Friday evening/Saturday/Sunday

2 Dunlop UK Ntec slicks Fronts- great shape $75 each
3 UK ntec slicks 190 rears not sure laps but have enough a few days left in them depending on your pace $75 each
$120 for a set
1 set of Dunlop GPA pros 7455 - 120/70 front rear 190/60- $75 set
1 Pirelli SC1 Diablo $50 120/70 DOT
1 Pirelli SC2 190/55 DOT $50

I will be pitting in the garage bay on the right side as your are facing the Garage Bays (black 2008 cbr100rr) #7
Thanks Josh

Krediske

got any new sets of gpa pros youll get rid of? if I stay sunday ill need a new set. just don't have time to ship a set to myself before I leave

selztoad

Krediske I don't have a new set but I have some decent slicks that should last you sunday. Maybe we can work something out, as I don't have room in the garage for all these take offs :( I

Krediske

it all depends if I stay sunday. I have to see how the wife and 2 and a half year old are doing after Saturday. I normally don't use take offs. Im usually the one getting rid of them myself haha. but if I stay ill get up with you sat night and see what you have left. my other option is I have been wanting to try a set of Pirellis I might get a new set for sunday. I just love my dunlops and don't know about a switch haha. Ill get up with you and take a look at them. I may have some people interested in yours back home I can get for them.