Need a factory pipe for k6/7 GSX-R 750...

Jason

I high-sided my bike last week and scratched up my factory pipe pretty well. I think I'm actually going to put another factory pipe on there for now and use the cash to get new levers and stuff instead. It just seems silly to spend the big money for an OEM pipe from the factory and then replace it with an aftermarket pipe later. Anyone got an undamaged factory pipe lying around they want to sell cheap?

jimgl3

define cheap please! $125 shipped? the chrome ring on the very end has some light scratches.
where you located?

call me 404 x 787 x 7467 i'm doing Barber Sat. maybe someone near you will be there? $100 and pass the baton?? call before 4pm eastern... we roll out for Barber

DFlowe

If you just need the pipe, I have one that I'll give you a good deal on. I have a slip-on installed on my 06' 750, so this one is available. It will not include the headers.

E-mail me if you're interested,
dennisflowe@yahoo.com

Sparky

These sell fairly cheaply on ebay. First one I found was a buy it now for $40. and $16 for shipping.

Jason

Got 20 replies or so from the posts on here and two other places. Have to sort through them and eBay to see where the best deal is. Thanks for the responses.

Jason

Just went by the shop yesterday and have decided to just pay them for what they've done now and fix it up myself. Still need an undamaged muffler (cat/pipe/heatshield but not headers). Sorry for delay. I got a little overwhelmed by 20+ replies from here, gixxernation.com, and gixxer.com. I can't remember who of the $50 + shipping replies said they had one in undamaged (no scratches or anything else) condition, so if anyone from here was one of those and can get it to me at zip 98258 for $80 (guessing $30 for shipping), let me know at jason at themccurrys dot com. I don't need the headers, just the cat/pipe/heatshield. Trying to be fair to those who are offering to sell and too hard to be fair with multiple places posted and offers, so first at that price to my email address gets the cash. Thanks!