Need ride; DC area

rostam

Aug 22, 2008
Hello fellow members,

Good news, I just finished prepping my bike for the track season.

Bad news is that I don't have a ride this season. Anyone leaving to any track from DC area with room for an extra bike, give me a holler. I will throw down on food, supplies, gas, etc.

Later

rostam

Aug 22, 2008
Any track

Any track really, favorites include:

NJMP - Thunderbolt or Lightning
Summit - Main
Beaver
CMP
VIR
Road Atlanta

Also, Roger Lyle does Summit - Shenandoah (and Main, and NJMP). Interested in ride to that track too.

Basically, I live in DC area (right off I-270), have a track bike, and don't have a way to get to the track. Anybody passing through, shoot me a PM.

JGardy_781

Jul 13, 2008
Metro DC
Might be a bit premature (still don't have my bike prepped yet for the season - d'oh), but I'm looking to run further afield this year (Beav, NJMP, Barber late season) - we might be able to connect.

/j

rostam

Aug 22, 2008
LemonDrop,

I don't want to ride Jefferson; don't care for that track. However, I am on the waiting list for Main on the 5th.

rostam

Aug 22, 2008
NJMP June 1

Just signed up for June 1 at NJMP, but have no ride (WTF am I thinking)?

Anyone coming through MD, DC area: Holla:cool:

squish

Aug 24, 2008
I'm in Southwestern Va., if I do anything up North or Summit I will scoop you up.

rostam

Aug 22, 2008
squish;57326 wrote: I'm in Southwestern Va., if I do anything up North or Summit I will scoop you up.
Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it anytime, later

b1dapice

Jul 25, 2008
I'm hitting Summit Main on the 6th (leaving Sunday and camping out there). If you're in need of a ride, let me know (i'm in Annapolis and i have room for you,your bike, and gear in my truck). let me know at b1dapice at gmail dot com.

(sorry for the late notice)