NESBA CR racing at the 2010 Isle of Man TT

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
GarbageJedi;118277 wrote: It's been a few days since you got a donation on here. So I gave a little. Hope it helps. I like how you stated that you are seeing your dreams come true. I, unfortunately aim a little lower I'm just hoping to get my race license this year and run a couple of races just to say I did. From those of us who can't stand in your shoes, I hope you don't mind if we live vicariously through them. Good luck and have fun! Maybe we will meet at a track day sometime I would surely shake your hand. :adore:

thanks for the support! i am always happy to talk to a fellow motorcycle enthusiast!

dont give up on your dreams, no matter what they are, big or small!

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
yea Michael Gougis at RRW has been great to work with the past 2 years, cant thank him enough for doing such great articles!

I got my start number for the TT today :first:

well no, not #1 LOL

#76!

counting down the days, cant come soon enough.....

thanks again for the support everyone!!!

Jiggy

Control Rider
Jul 14, 2008
York, PA
Heal up Brandon.....Im real sorry to hear about this past weekend at NJMP, keep your head up.

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
Jiggy;124820 wrote: Heal up Brandon.....Im real sorry to hear about this past weekend at NJMP, keep your head up.
hey Jiggy, thanks

was a very nasty crash, probably looked like that wreck in MotoGP a year or two back when he caught his front brake lever on another bike and flipped end over end. thats about what happened with me to make a long story short.
never raced CCS before, shouldve kept my distance from some of the riders ive never ridden with before as a few were unpredictable. lesson learned, unfortunately it ended my season over here as the bike my sponsor gave me is out for the count.
#1-im okay for the most part so thats what matters. have a right lung contusion and a small hairline crack in my pelvis by my kidney but i still made it to work today!
#2-im just glad my cartwheeling bike didnt hit any others riders or cause anyone else to go down, rather have one person down that 2.

ill be good for the TT. after that its break time, im burnt out :box:

paris400

Jan 24, 2010
crewnutz;124854 wrote: hey Jiggy, thanks

was a very nasty crash, probably looked like that wreck in MotoGP a year or two back when he caught his front brake lever on another bike and flipped end over end. thats about what happened with me to make a long story short.
never raced CCS before, shouldve kept my distance from some of the riders ive never ridden with before as a few were unpredictable. lesson learned, unfortunately it ended my season over here as the bike my sponsor gave me is out for the count.
#1-im okay for the most part so thats what matters. have a right lung contusion and a small hairline crack in my pelvis by my kidney but i still made it to work today!
#2-im just glad my cartwheeling bike didnt hit any others riders or cause anyone else to go down, rather have one person down that 2.

ill be good for the TT. after that its break time, im burnt out :box:
Wow! Sorry to hear that. Good luck in the TT. Couldn't make it in person but will be watching for #76 on the HD channels!!!

bad67deuce

Jul 12, 2008
Mohnton, PA
:mad: Wow Brandon, did'nt know about the crash, that sucks ass. I hope you heal up good as new asap. God speed to you, and good luck to you over there. When do you leave??

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
bad67deuce;125010 wrote: :mad: Wow Brandon, did'nt know about the crash, that sucks ass. I hope you heal up good as new asap. God speed to you, and good luck to you over there. When do you leave??
leave May 25th, definitely coming up quick

thanks for the support and well wishes everyone!

dale.b

Jul 11, 2008
Gald to hear you are relatively okay and that it won't stop you from competing at the Isle. I saw it from behind. The bike was launched a good 20-30ft into the air.

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
dale.b;125025 wrote: Gald to hear you are relatively okay and that it won't stop you from competing at the Isle. I saw it from behind. The bike was launched a good 20-30ft into the air.
:eek:

now I am really afraid to look at it! i havent seen it since then as my buddy took it home for me

you were ridin good on Sunday Dale! Did you break into the 29's?

alphamale

Jul 20, 2008
dale.b;125025 wrote: Gald to hear you are relatively okay and that it won't stop you from competing at the Isle. I saw it from behind. The bike was launched a good 20-30ft into the air.
20-30 ft? GEEZ! Glad you are alright Brandon.

slowpoke

May 18, 2009
crewnutz;125035 wrote: :eek:

now I am really afraid to look at it! i havent seen it since then as my buddy took it home for me

Brandon - glad you're okay. You've got a good friend b/c he had to literally carry your bike into the trailer w/ me and antoher guy. I had no idea it was you that crashed and was thinking to myself that Conti was being well represented b/c this guy's bike looks a little like Brandon's minus the flat tires, bent rims, etc...:doh:

Heal up quickly and fully.

Macon663

Jul 17, 2008
Last time my bike went for a flight like that I had a yard sale 100 feet in all directions. So far as I could tell your gas tank was still attached. Thats a good start!

Heal up quick Brandon!

eagletangogreen

Jul 15, 2008
Hey let me know if you need any rehab stuff, or anything for that matter..

Get well, your not getting off that easy Son!

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
eagletangogreen;125105 wrote: Hey let me know if you need any rehab stuff, or anything for that matter..

Get well, your not getting off that easy Son!
haha thanks Luie

suprising as it seems I am really doing good. just a sore right side and a little limp in my step.

i would love to say that im totally burnt out and the TT will be my last hurrah but we all know thats not the case..........racers race, no matter what :eek:

dbakerpa

Aug 17, 2009
donation

sent a bit of my pitance your way. I did contact a couple of my buddies who love the race and have more $ than brains (and they are really smart) you may be seeing a few pesos more in the account.
Enjoy the race.

dale.b

Jul 11, 2008
crewnutz;125035 wrote: :eek:

Was consistently in 28s in the pirelli race. The other races consistently 29s.

Was hoping for 26s, didn't realize it was such a tall order. I have never felt my front push as much and as hard as on this day. Must have been all the pollen on the ground.