NESBA MA meet the staff and Air Fence Action Fund benefit -- NJMP April 2, 2011

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Spots are going FAST -- sign up soon to ride this event and be sure to stay for the Road Racing World Action Fund benefit and Meet the Staff social. Sponsors and friends of NESBA are donating prizes for the raffle everyday and it is going to be a great event...more announcements to come!!!

PJZOCC624

Bummed that I can't make this weekend...

Chris (maybe I missed it) but can we enter the raffle without actually being there? (ie a monetary donation)

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
the one time I decide to head south, you guys kick it up a notch up north...

hey kubricky

make sure ya tighten your brake calipers this time around:poorguy:

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
The goal for this event is to build new relationships, introduce staff, and promote discussion. Many in the NESBA family have wanted to host a benefit of this type in the MA region for the RRW AF for some time; this is a great opportunity to support our club AND give back to the sport. I would encourage those that would like to donate to attend the event. And by attending the event you will not only be a part of the RRW AF, you'll also be part of the meet and greet event and have a chance to spend some time with everyone off the track.

PS, I could wear my kilt if it helps make the decision for you...

PJZOCC624

It's a great idea, and would love to be there... but if I miss my daughter's first birthday, the wife would cease to be supportive of my addiction!

Hope the event is a huge success!

(ps. YOU + KILT = a little bit of vomit in my mouth)

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
If people are coming down to join us after the track day on Saturday for the benefit pot luck but are not riding Saturday or Sunday, will they need to be on a "Crew List" to be able to enter without a gate fee? I saw the new gate policy and figured that I would ask.

tangogod

NO Kilt...please...enough at Jennings

I will be there, only under one condition, absolutely no KILT on Kubricky:eek:

Awesome idea, and for such a great cause,:congrats: will let all my family and friends in on it!

Bringing 5 to 10lbs Mediterranean chicken pasta salad

machdw69

Will be there with wife and child and will bring cookies unless some other food item is in more demand.