nesba store

spyda1000

i want to purchase more NESBA stickers and maybe a shirt.
i can't seem to find the Store link....
can someone point it out to me....if it still exist..:dunno:

liteitup

I dont think there is one. You can send em an email for what you want, I think I saw that somewhere. I have a friend that did an Intro class in May and he asked me if he can buy a Nesba sticker. Im like "dude they come with the membership, just buy it already!"

stkr

There should be two stickers in the membership packet already, and the coupon for the shirt is in the printed rider's manual.

BrianK01

how long does it take to get a membership packet in the mail? i didn't even realize i would be getting a packet but i joined about 3 weeks ago and haven't received any mail from NESBA:dunno:

ZLTFUL

Joining during the riding season pushes the membeship package out a bit. Think mine took 4to 5 weeks. Just be patient. They will get one to you. ;)

dogger

Gentlemen: The "Nesba Store", I suspect, is just a phantom organization created as a front for international money laundering and the sale of blackmarket carbon credits to China. Much of Nesba's clerical and membership processing time is actually being spent negotiating with underworld figures in Asia and South America. Please be patient, your packets and sticker requests are probably going to be processed tomorrow or the day after at the latest.

BrianK01

dogger;67204 wrote: Gentlemen: The "Nesba Store", I suspect, is just a phantom organization created as a front for international money laundering and the sale of blackmarket carbon credits to China. Much of Nesba's clerical and membership processing time is actually being spent negotiating with underworld figures in Asia and South America. Please be patient, your packets and sticker requests are probably going to be processed tomorrow or the day after at the latest.
that is exactly what i was thinking. thanks for confirming my suspicions:rtfm: