New from Asheboro, NC

Octane

Hey from Asheboro, NC, new to N2 and Track riding. Been riding for 8yrs. had a few sportsbikes mostly stuck to cruisers but recently made a change. Looking to get some good legal and safer experience riding my bike. Been looking around and notice alot of good looking bikes anyone else rocking a naked? or is everyone on a cbr,r6/1, gixer, ect.... glad to be here and looking forward to some good riding.

2015 Yamaha FZ-09

Welcome - you will get exactly what you are wanting here. Great instructors, attentive staff, and well-run events every single time. I left cruisers at 54 and went to sport and never looked back.... :cool:

I ride Aprilia ('13 RSV4 and '08 RSVR). Just picked up a CRF450 to do a little motard riding too!

HJ

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I ride a 08 fz6. I rode with N2 last year for the first time. You can't go wrong with N2. The only problem is I wish I had more time for more track days.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome to N2. There have been at least 3 FZ09's on the track at Pitt Race in the last weekend so don't sweat it. By the way, I bought a '14 niner...great bike! Only recommendation I can make is make sure you've got a decent set of tires on it. Let's go have some fun.

Octane

Thanks y'all. Yea tires I've heard and the suspension as well needs upgrading. Can't wait to hit the track. Good to hear I won't be the only naked/street fighter out there. Seems everyone local to me rider liter bikes.