New from West Virginia

jdel

Hello all. My name is Justin and I'm from Charles Town, WV. I'm hoping to hit up quite a few Summit Point trackdays this year and am in the process of converting my 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 into a track bike. Hope to see some of you out there!

jdel

Yep. I rode a couple days last year with a different org. Only took a few days to realize I had the bug and it wasn't going to go away.

jdel

devildogae;299306 wrote: Post up some pics of your bike + welcome
When I get the track plastics on I will post up some pictures.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Sideshow Bob

Hi, I met you down at the 675 day at NJMP a couple years ago I think.
This is a great group and I'm sure you'll have a good time here.
See you at the track.

jdel

I've actually never been to a 675 day. I was planning on going to NYST with them this year.

Ducati Pete

Welcome Justin,

Nice to see a fellow West Virginian puffin on Track Crack.

Come to Pitt this upcoming week. An easy drive for you and an EXCELLENT track to ride.

See you somewhere at some point in time.
Later
Pete

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome Justin,

Nice to see a fellow West Virginian puffin on Track Crack.

Come to Pitt this upcoming week. An easy drive for you and an EXCELLENT track to ride.

See you somewhere at some point in time.
Later
Pete

Pete! Seriously, you're going to the Beave this weekend. Been a while man. Ty and I were just talking about you. I'm going down to run the Road Atlanta weekend this weekend so I will not see you out in Pittsburgh but hit me up the next event you sign up for and I will make sure Ty and I are there.

Justin, welcome to the club. You will meet some great people at our events as evidence of the prior posts. Start filling out the credit apps now!

Ducati Pete

That's weird as Sh*t John.... I was just telling someone about how you were my first track crack mentor at JC a few years ago. I was all freaked out for first TD and first Crotch Rocket ride.

I just connected with Ty on his YouTube vid page too.

Look forward to riding under you once more............ no comments from the peanut gallery on that statement.

Enjoy RA.....
Be Cool, Ride Fast
Pete