New in Raleigh

dmiller21283

Hey guys. I'm looking forward to getting on a track at some point. Kind of late in the season and I have a kid on the way, so hopefully I can get out to meet everyone. A little bit about me, I ride a Yamaha FZ1 and a Kawasaki KZ 900. Neither are exactly track bikes but the FZ1 would still be fun on a track, I think. I have some technical questions about the set up of my FZ1 suspension that I was going to post to the Tech thread, but it's not really about technical setup for a track. Could I still get some help? Let me know. Looking forward to the ride.

Octane

What up. Also new to the track thing and close to you. I ride the new fz09 and probably have the same questions on suspension as you do. I would look into ohlin's if you want to get it set up right. First of the year that is where I'm headed. With these naked bikes the aftermarket it seems is not as generous as it is for the pure sportbikes

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Welcome aboard! Don't sell the FZ short; the bike can do some amazing stuff. Plenty of folks here to help with whatever you need for the bike. Look forward to seeing you at the track.

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Welcome aboard! I live in Raleigh and would be glad to help with bike setup and getting you out to some track days.