new jersey april 2nd and 3rd!!!

steph1000

be there for that weekend in new jersey,fed up of the freakin snow here in canada so i cant wait..:)...any electric outlets other than the ones in the garages???thx

JohnS

Last year it was $35 for power. If you have an RV- there is a $60 RV camping fee that includes power

steph1000

JohnS;177886 wrote: Last year it was $35 for power. If you have an RV- there is a $60 RV camping fee that includes power
not worth it..ill never spend 35 in gas using my geny

erick1670

^^
see if you can find few guys that would want to shere a garage and shere cost... I would if I was going... :(

steph1000

erick1670;177895 wrote: ^^
see if you can find few guys that would want to shere a garage and shere cost... I would if I was going... :(
went in october with 3 other guys and it was worth it..im alone and dont know anyone there..

Vitamin_J

steph1000;177909 wrote: went in october with 3 other guys and it was worth it..im alone and dont know anyone there..

Not anymore, you have friends in the Mid-Atlantic region. Come on by and say hey.

steph1000

Vitamin_J;177959 wrote: Not anymore, you have friends in the Mid-Atlantic region. Come on by and say hey.
:)true and i will....always fun to ride with nesba,seems soooo organized compared to others...:)...hopefully the weather will cooperate

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Vitamin_J;177959 wrote: Not anymore, you have friends in the Mid-Atlantic region. Come on by and say hey.
Yup, strangers at the track are just friends you haven't met yet! We're a friendly bunch! I won't be at NJMP that weekend, but if you're there at other dates, stop by and say hello!:)

just finished loading up for tomorrow IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOW STORM!!!

crazy, just crazy