New lurker

Rschub

Hi all, I found this forum after searching to find who runs the track days at my local track near Pittsburgh. I plan to come check out the event in April.
I rode an FJ600 back in the 80s, quit for a while, and am now riding a couple different bikes. I did track days with cars for a few years, and I am getting the itch again.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Hi all, I found this forum after searching to find who runs the track days at my local track near Pittsburgh. I plan to come check out the event in April.
I rode an FJ600 back in the 80s, quit for a while, and am now riding a couple different bikes. I did track days with cars for a few years, and I am getting the itch again.
Sweet. Welcome!
You’ve found the right org. :)

@Rschub

Welcome to N2.

You'll find N2 books a very wide variety of tracks. If you like the event in April, then count yourself lucky because you've stumbled into a club that provides great variety.

I drive up from Tampa to attend N2 events as far north as PittRace and NJMP. The tracks are great but it's the people I really enjoy.

MainLineCoffee

@Rschub

Welcome to N2.

You'll find N2 books a very wide variety of tracks. If you like the event in April, then count yourself lucky because you've stumbled into a club that provides great variety.

I drive up from Tampa to attend N2 events as far north as PittRace and NJMP. The tracks are great but it's the people I really enjoy.
I visit Tampa often, my daughter attends Eckerd College in St. Pete. I try to go to the Grand Prix every year too, love watching those races. Are there any track days in/near Tampa?

Rschub

I visit Tampa often, my daughter attends Eckerd College in St. Pete. I try to go to the Grand Prix every year too, love watching those races. Are there any track days in/near Tampa?
The schedule is posted on the home page, but it looks like the Georgia events are the closest.

Are there any track days in/near Tampa?

Bushnell is just north of Tampa but it’s a mini-bike course. Top level US races happen there plus it’s a training ground for MotoAmerica racers in the offseason so it’s a legitimate opportunity to work on skills. However, N2 doesn’t run it and selecting other clubs to ride with is a topic that warrants its own thread in another sub-forum.