New member from the DC area

Galaxieman

Signed up for the 20 August Dominion trackday, and thought I should introduce myself here. I'm an Army Major currently stationed at the Pentagon, and living in Triangle VA (near Quantico). Everyday commute is straight up the I-95 Express Lanes on my '09 Concours 14, which helps keep me sane.

Started doing trackdays a number of years ago, and currently have a partially-disassembled '08 Ninja 250 which will serve as my track bike. Formerly held a CCS license, but only managed a couple of races in AZ before I got stationed in Hawaii, where there is no racetrack. Really looking forward to getting back out in a controlled environment so I can let my inner hooligan off his chain and get some knee down time. I'll keep poking around the forums here, and hope to see some of you at Dominion in August!

You chose wisely by joining this organization and i think you will have a great time. Thank you for your commitment sir.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, feel free to swing by my pit and say hi or borrow anything you need at any event, just look for the KTM's and 5th wheel hauler.