New one from chocolate town

ysn5000

Hey everyone I'm a new member to NESBA this year and already have a few track days lined up in August, I am looking for more though. I'm from Hershey, PA so the tracks I'm going to try to concentrate on are summit point and NJMP. I'm currently a college student going to penn state :D, been riding since I was 17 and still loving it. Sport bikes have always been my favorite and as soon as I started riding I got into racing and once that happened I've been dying to get to a track. Last year I attended the Kevin Schwantz school in Atlanta and that was a blast, this year I want to get a few days in at the track to refresh/practice everything I learned there. Right now I'm signed up for the 1st weekend of August at Summit Jefferson so hopefully I'll see some of you there.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Jefferson is the funnest. I'll be there on Aug. 1st. Stop by and say hey. My wife's from York.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Carlisle, PA. Work in Harrisburg. Welcome and if possible try to hook up with a bunch of us from south central pa that ride with NESBA. I'll send you a PM on how to see what we are up to.

TwoTyres

hello from just across the river. I do work just down the road from Hershey off of 322.

See you at the track.