New organization

I will let paypal stop my dispute I have against NESBA for my 860.00. It was stated when I opened it that I could STOP the dispute at anytime if I had so wanted too. I will TRUST in Nesba and N2 to make it right with all of us...Good Luck and look forward to riding this season...Scott

Mike55

scotman623;302585 wrote: I will let paypal stop my dispute I have against NESBA for my 860.00. It was stated when I opened it that I could STOP the dispute at anytime if I had so wanted too. I will TRUST in Nesba and N2 to make it right with all of us...Good Luck and look forward to riding this season...Scott
I'm leaving my dispute open. M/C gave me a credit and said that it will be settled either way. If an N2 representative contacts me personally with refund information or a credit option, I'll drop the dispute and have them retract the credit. I won't know until what my friend's options are until Monday.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Pseudolus;302589 wrote: I'm already practicing the dance Lenny! See you soon brother!
Fadhee I look forward to seeing you and Kas doing it out there!

And to everyone out here, you can be rest assured that this is being taken care of by people who have the utmost respect and trust of their respective business communities!

They have EARNED the TRUST and Respect through many years of work!
LET ROB AND HIS TEAM do what they have to do and I'm sure 99% of us will be very happy with what comes!:adore:

rchase

shad0ws;302568 wrote: Like you have said before, most of us are not track season ballers and can't afford to have $2000 floating in the abyss.
I have spent more than $2000 on a single track weekend. I suppose that makes me a track season baller. Even having that kind of money available I too would be rather concerned if I had 2K tied up in an organization that was showing major signs of being defunct.

The big thing that concerns me most about the way this was handled is there was an entire winter for the "deal" to go down with the other company. Right now as we speak the other trackday org that I ride with is riding at Barber. NESBA members still don't know what's going on. I skipped signing up with the other org to sign up with NESBA for the first time on the date they canceled at Barber later in the month. I'm really regretting that choice.

Sideshow Bob

I too, am going to sit tight and wait this out. I thought about filing a CC dispute, but I'm sure this will get worked out.
Although, if I had the kind of money tied up in this that some people do, I probably wouldn't be so calm.

Spacemedic

motorkas;302518 wrote: Seriously!?!?!?!?. . .with everything that's been going on and the developments that have taken place in last couple of days (hours), and the individuals that have not so subtly stated that they're fronting the capital up front and developing another business that's not their day jobs and they're doing it mostly to help others enjoy a passion they enjoy sharing. . .and that's what you guys got. . .:doh: Last time I checked - you put up the capital and the time and effort - you get the naming rights. Rob's very savy, I'm pretty sure that he can come up with a number and you can write the check and he'll let you name the org whatever you want. . .just left click on his screen name and hit "send a private message". . .).

Rob, looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited to help and support building these new endeavors started by fantastic people!!!!!!!! Something tells me the first "joint" day is going to be EPIC in the pits at night (and during the day:D)
Yes, seriously. I wish(ed) Rob the very best in this endeavor and he absolutely has the right to name his own organization. But, a name of a business is incredibly important. It is the first thing to identify said business. In the past, how active were you in promoting NESBA? I'm sure you were like me and told everyone you knew that rode a motorcycle to come do trackdays with NESBA. And some people would ask what NESBA stood for and you could tell them.

N2 trackdays? Maybe, I'm jumping the gun, and I apologize if I am, maybe there's another meaning other than what I'm taking from the name. Which is, trying to be overcool and spell "In to" with N2. I liken it to kids who write sk8 for skate. As soon as I see something like that, I think to myself that these guys are jokers. I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion. Once again, I wish Rob C. great luck and I will still actively promote N2 (if it's run as good as NESBA was) to everyone I know. New business is critical for this organization to not only survive, but thrive.

borislav

Control Rider
Mike55;302584 wrote: I can almost guarantee that if you get a chance to meet me you'll say "THAT'S the jerk who went off on the forum?!?!" I'm really not that bad : )
Now my friend what makes you think I would say that!!!???
I'm just trying to keep tempers,feelings...at best possible level so actions and statements can be made with out any of those factors influencing them!
Love you brother (obviously you did not see my name BORISLAV!!!???)

Mike55

borislav;302599 wrote: Now my friend what makes you think I would say that!!!???
I'm just trying to keep tempers,feelings...at best possible level so actions and statements can be made with out any of those factors influencing them!
Love you brother (obviously you did not see my name BORISLAV!!!???)
Haha!!! I do appreciate you stepping up to moderate. I know that level heads always prevail. One thing's for sure: never engage in a forum conversation before noon : )

avizpls

#11-A
N2 trackdays? Maybe, I'm jumping the gun, and I apologize if I am, maybe there's another meaning other than what I'm taking from the name. Which is, trying to be overcool and spell "In to" with N2. I liken it to kids who write sk8 for skate. As soon as I see something like that, I think to myself that these guys are jokers.
I mean, its hard to read it any other way. Theres a ton of shit flying around right now, and I always try to stay away from it. But Im standing by in wait. I had a bad feeling about this year as of last year with all of the cancellations and shenanigans reported, so I havent signed up or paid for anything, thus I have less to gain or lose by chiming in. But to be perfectly honest, this name could be the undoing of the org. It is really cheesy and hard to take seriously.

hank

Congrats and best of luck with the new organization(s) - I will join as I have do every year
:cheers:

fitz

They always say this "org" is member based why not let the members make some suggestions on the name. Ultimately Rob would get to choose but might make the rest of us feel we have a part in it.

Just a thought. :)

rchase

Tend to agree on the name here as well. There are way too many fly by night track day providers with cute names like that. Names like that don't inspire confidence when the established players are canceling days randomly with no explanation. Right or wrong one expects that more with smaller outfits with cute names.

Spacemedic

yokel84;302610 wrote: N2 - double entendre = NESBA 2 - or In To? a little cutesy but not a dealbreaker

Ok, not a dealbreaker, and yes NESBA 2, but it still makes me shudder when I say it.
N2 trackdays 4 life!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk