New Rotors

nodakgus

I have a braking issue that could be as cheap as changing the brake fluid to replacing a bent rotor. I will try the easy route first. However, if the worst-case develops and I need know rotors (front brake), what do people recommend? I want good rotors but I certainly don't need the top-of-the-line stuff. The bike is a 2007 ZX-6R.

Thanks,

ronhix

Send your bent rotors to Will's Rim Repair and he will get them straighter than new. Phone number is 864.787.1351, ask for Will.

Blinky

I have a pair of HP brembo rotors 300mm used once for a track season when I had a 2006 zx6 before I traded the bike out for a 08zx10r. I can't use them at all so if you want I will sell them to you for about as cheap as OEM. I'm trying to get about 300 for them. they just been sitting in the garage for about a year and a half now. I have looked on YOYOdyneti but I can't find the application to see if these will fit on the 07. I'm pretty sure but will need to check first.

sorry not a track season, a trackday. Yeap just used once.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ronhix;182960 wrote: Send your bent rotors to Will's Rim Repair and he will get them straighter than new. Phone number is 864.787.1351, ask for Will.
If you can afford the downtime, this is a great option. Will straightened my visibly warped VFR rotor. I think it was like 10 bucks. He's a one-man show, though. He does great work at a great price, but it may take him a month or more.