New to N2 from Illinois

maxhelfers

Hey guys, I'm Max and I'm from the western suburbs of Chicago. I ride a 2016 Aprilia RSV4 and a 2004 Honda RC51. I have been riding track days with my dad (who used to race in the 1990s) for two years now and we are looking forward to joining N2 for the upcoming season. I have done previous track days with Motovid and STT at Road America, Barber, Grattan, Blackhawk and Autobahn, and I'm interested in visiting more tracks in 2024 (I mostly have my eye on Pitt and Road Atlanta).

Just a quick question - it says on the "Typical Track Day" page that new-to-N2 riders can self-select into either Novice or Intermediate, but I am struggling to figure out how to change my class to Intermediate in the "Personal Information" section of my profile. Does anyone know how I can change that?

Looking forward to seeing everyone on track!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Email support@n2td.org and give them the information about how many trackdays you've done, your experience, etc. If you're riding with us for the first time, Novice is the only choice. Based on your experience, they may be able to move you to Intermediate after reviewing the information you provide.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I wouldn't sweat being in novice at a "new to me track". Take the first couple of sessions to learn the track, race lines, follow the coaches...etc. If everything clicks and you're doing well (this is more than just speed), ask a coach for lead/follow. We work hard to sort out the groups for both fun and safety. PS...welcome!

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
When you register for your first event, you will get a pop-up that asks if you would like to submit a request for an Intermediate evaluation. Fill that out with as much info as possible on your track experience. You can always email us at anytime as well at support@n2td.org, as mentioned before